๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Lady Gaga: "The name of my new single is..

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

LStephens11

ARTPOP is about possibilities :legend: ARTPOP could mean AN-Y-THING :legend:

ย 

:awkney: i broke my hip running in here thinking she had announced itย  :excuseme: Now i have a crater the size of a quarter in my hipย 

ย 

Now you'll have plenty of time to write ARTPOP Act II, the album of the millennium :legend:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

ARTPOP is about possibilities :legend: ARTPOP could mean AN-Y-THING :legend:

ย 

ย 

Now you'll have plenty of time to write ARTPOP Act II, the album of the millennium :legend:

Nnnnnn ARTPOP Act II doesn't exist no more, its been scrapped. ย Im planning on settling down, marrying Taylor, buying a house and having kids. ย I'll not be making any more music for a while cuz i believe in order to be an artist you need to experience marriage, and motherhood and starting a family. ย My next single will be out in 10yrs. ย It's called urANUS xoxo

k92hpcY.gif

FGGrayson

tumblr_mvytk7tipX1sumhyno1_250.gif

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

LStephens11

Nnnnnn ARTPOP Act II doesn't exist no more, its been scrapped. ย Im planning on settling down, marrying Taylor, buying a house and having kids. ย I'll not be making any more music for a while cuz i believe in order to be an artist you need to experience marriage, and motherhood and starting a family. ย My next single will be out in 10yrs. ย It's called urANUS xoxo

k92hpcY.gif

ย 

Bitch, you betta WERK in dem heels and I'm expecting the 5000th #1 on Billboard, and 87 weeks at #1 with the new single and album and super model babies DON'T MAKE ME TURN IN MY STAN CARD!

RAMROD

G.U.Y. ??

ย 

The remix will be called YOU GUISE

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Smooth Criminal

nothing is misleading... joke is a joke, it would be in News section if it wasn't a joke...

ย 

Nothing is misleading? You write Gaga's name & write something in quotation as if she said it....& that's not misleading.? ย  :fail:

ย 

Also when u click on recent threads it doesn't show u the sections.ย 

ย 

So yes, it is misleading.

Archived