Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You're all messes tbh

Ascetic

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Did you buy ARTPOP :fan:

If not, sit down

This isn't part of ARTPOP, so it has no relation to that leak

I honestly hope she never releases it because of people like you who feel entitled to her entire discography

entitled? obviously you didn't pass basic reading comprehension in school. I bought 3 physical copies of ARTPOP and one for my iPhone and iPad on different iCloud accounts, although that is none of your business. I don't feel entitled to ****, and entitlement has nothing to do with, i'm so sick of everyone getting their panties in a bunch when something leaks as if its like the end of the world and so shocking that it happened. YOU need to sit down and realize that although to you BN and ARTPOP aren't related, BN was written around the same time, THANKS!!

:later:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

entitled? obviously you didn't pass basic reading comprehension in school. I bought 3 physical copies of ARTPOP and one for my iPhone and iPad on different iCloud accounts, although that is none of your business. I don't feel entitled to ****, and entitlement has nothing to do with, i'm so sick of everyone getting their panties in a bunch when something leaks as if its like the end of the world and so shocking that it happened. YOU need to sit down and realize that although to you BN and ARTPOP aren't related, BN was written around the same time, THANKS!!

:later:

Sis your reading comprehension is laughable.

Brooklyn Nights as of now has no relation to ARTPOP. It is not a single from the album, nor is it slated to be released as of now. It could be Act II, it could be trashed, so your premise is a joke so stop. :later:

Yet, your entire post feels entitled as of now. "I own ARTPOP and I will continue to deserve every song Gaga has ever made because I own three copies and am a super fan who deserves leaks."

Stay pressed boo. :later:

RAMROD

Y'all need to stop or else y'all be the next Gaga's Illuminati offerings. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phoenix

Well how would you feel if there was a leak of completely NEW Gaga song and a lot of monsters had it and listened to it and you want to do it but you can't? No one wants to give the link to you. 

Monsters should all listen to it and not giving it to someone who could post it on ATRL or other bigger web sites. 

💎

MoneyFameSex

Forcing her material out isn't going to motivate her

Remember when she threw glasses at that girl who was playing Aura in her car while Gaga was next to her? :usrs:

link please

was gaga mad?

From the devil in her eyes I'd say so but many people are going to defend it no matter what

Wouldn't you be mad if something you've worked hard on for a year leaked without your permission

MoneyFameSex

From the devil in her eyes I'd say so but many people are going to defend it no matter what

Wouldn't you be mad if something you've worked hard on for a year leaked without your permission

lordt poor gags 

I would be like "you're out the fanbase kys" lol

lordt poor gags

I would be like "you're out the fanbase kys" lol

I swear little monsters have become little nightmares for her and that's what's sad

I'm surprised we're not already imploding but as soon as her older fans get tired of the younger and annoying attention *****s who refuse to pay for anything then we'll see what will really happen :MANiCURE:

MoneyFameSex

I swear little monsters have become little nightmares for her and that's what's sad

I'm surprised we're not already imploding but as soon as her older fans get tired of the younger and annoying attention *****s who refuse to pay for anything then we'll see what will really happen :manicure:

i'm already tired of her fans thats why I don't follow any of them on twitter or talk to anyone on this site.. I just remain to see posts.. post opinions but i'm not trying to get involved with this fanbase

i'm already tired of her fans thats why I don't follow any of them on twitter or talk to anyone on this site.. I just remain to see posts.. post opinions but i'm not trying to get involved with this fanbase

That's what's sad

She has so much respect with the public, yet her fans completely destroy that by encouraging other fanbases to kill themselves, post **** about them, and call others flops

In addition, they can't seem to form a coherent sentence, and it's sad to see the work that she's built is going to be wasted by people who can't seem to appreciate it other than the fact that she's their "queen" and "slays"

She was literally throwing shades lol

That's what I want to do to some users tbh :MANiCURE:

Archived