Mess because I was disappointed with Applause and still am. :usrs:

Mess because I can tell and you will probably experience the same thing

I even saw that you thought Applause would be better than BTW

Stop sis :toofunny:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

People so often see leaks as a bad thing.  Look at the Gaga Hype just from this one bad quality snippet.  :party:

It's like when ppl here were blaming ARTPOP's opening sales on the album leak despite the fact that it only leaked because she released it in Japan and BTW actually did leak before release.  :smh:

People so often see leaks as a bad thing.  Look at the Gaga Hype just from this one bad quality snippet. :party:

It's like when ppl here were blaming ARTPOP's opening sales on the album leak despite the fact that it only leaked because she released it in Japan and BTW actually did leak before release. :smh:

Having separate release dates is an awful idea in general

But ARTPOP never stood a chance and I don't think this is the best way to force attention on her

I don't even want to look at littlemess.com

J e s s e

I need to spread the good gospel of G0dga to my basic friends tho

PsCz87w.gif

LQ snippets?? :what: ARTPOP makes more sense sis.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Stop spreading the leaks :toofunny:

oh god, shut it. I thought after ARTPOP finally leaked I would stop hearing things like this. the album is out, EVERY single song now that Gaga doesn't put out we're supposed to not listen to, NOT. Obviously those in possession of the song and leaking are close to Gaga, I don't believe in that "hacking hard drive" bull**** so many of you believe. I love and respect Gaga's integrity as an artist, but let's all get real for a minute, this is the music bizz, she's not the only one experiencing this sort of crap. 

oh god, shut it. I thought after ARTPOP finally leaked I would stop hearing things like this. the album is out, EVERY single song now that Gaga doesn't put out we're supposed to not listen to, NOT. Obviously those in possession of the song and leaking are close to Gaga, I don't believe in that "hacking hard drive" bull**** so many of you believe. I love and respect Gaga's integrity as an artist, but let's all get real for a minute, this is the music bizz, she's not the only one experiencing this sort of crap.

Did you buy ARTPOP :fan:

If not, sit down

This isn't part of ARTPOP, so it has no relation to that leak

I honestly hope she never releases it because of people like you who feel entitled to her entire discography

Leaks have consequences.  They can lessen or kill the intended impact of the actual release and promo.  They can damage an era, even a career.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LQ snippets?? :what: ARTPOP makes more sense sis.

I already spread the musical power of ARTPOP to them sis, the next phase must commence, low quality or not.

ynHj9bU.gif

Archived