Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OMG

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHungry

Last time that happened something big happened and that was the dates for ARTPOP ebing announced. Brooklyn Nights' one tweeted that smiley face less than an hour ago. 

GermanJudas16

Maybe Gaga wants to tell us her plans.

The Yüyi account tweeted the ":)", she was originally created for the 'The Edge of Glory' music video.

The Jo Calderone one tweeted ":)", he had an cameo in the 'Yoü and I' music video.

"Slave blonde" could be a hint for 'Mary Jane Holland' and 'Brooklyn Nights' is there to tell that the same-titled song is planned as a single for ARTPOP Act II, or the songs will get own music videos.

RAMROD

I remember these, GGD twitter were posting this smiley too, way before ARTPOP release.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tomsches

These were tweeted a few days before ARTPOP was announced! GGD was going crazy that night

I absolutely believe in tw accounts being part of the hype promo. I remember perfectly how we were all extremely excited when strange accounts started to appear announcing something important and, a few days later, Applause was announced! I don't know if Temple's account is legit, but BN's one is, 100% sure.

They're all old, that was in July I think...we all thought that on the 4th of July something would happen because Gags said something about making a party when ARTPOP is announced....but all we got were some smileys :messga:

I thought Yuyi wasn't even a real account.

Also, just because two accounts tweet the same thing as two other counts does not make then reliable.

Archived