💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I like this song more but this other song is a better single"

Quark

Featured Posts

I get what you are saying. But think about this, how many times have you wished those kind of crazy songs were playing on the radio instead of what they are playing? Now, don't you think that there might be many people just like you wishing for this type of music to be played? But they are never played because either the record labels, the artists, or the radio hosts are afraid to take the risk.

Because I love crazy music, EDM, dance, dubstep, house and heavy beats... and if you listen to the radio, they mostly play pop songs, nothing so ear-tearing... and if you consider that most of the people listen to the radio during their work, they don´t want to be disturbed by it... Aura, as complextro masterpiece with oriental influences is not for everyone :shrug: even if it´s one of the 3 best ARTPOP songs... :giveup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

Because I don't like what GP like most of the time, and they don't appreciate what I love the most.

:tea:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Computer

I'm very guilty of this.  I "want Venus" for the single but I actually enjoy listening to G.U.Y. more...

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ryhanna

I see nothing wrong with that. :shrug:

Not everyone always wants their favourite song to be a single. Sometimes people think that another song might have a better chance of being successful, or has more potential for good performances or a music video. I don't know, this thread seems a bit judgemental to me? :sweat:

Let's take Venus and G.U.Y.. I like Venus better, but believe G.U.Y. is probably the better single choice. I find G.U.Y. safer, and that it's more likely to become a hit. This is because Venus is a little weird and crazy whereas G.U.Y. reminds me of Gaga's old hits. Yes I believe Venus can smash and the world loves it but I also feel it has a decent chance of flopping compared to G.U.Y. :)
this

I understand what you are saying. But are you implying that we never discuss anything because the answer will always be opinionated or biased? If you look at the world, there is always arguments because, like you said, everyone thinks differently. But does that mean no one should question other opinons? Also, it is true that I always "magnify" things, just like how I am doing it right now, but I do it because that is the best way to learn from things even if this answers end up being small. In order for you to completely understand something you need to look at the small little details.

I'm not saying I disagree with all your opinions, because I don't. But your questions are always hypothetical and never reach a conclusion, they just end up going on like a therapy session where you keep asking people questions and magnifying each statement so much until it becomes so minuscule that the answer is also hypothetical and based on people's beliefs rather than the fact you imply you're looking for. The thing is, with most of the things you ask, it's just because people are biased and opinionated and I'm sure you know that.

I understand what you are saying. But are you implying that we never discuss anything because the answer will always be opinionated or biased? If you look at the world, there is always arguments because, like you said, everyone thinks differently. But does that mean no one should question other opinons? Also, it is true that I always "magnify" things, just like how I am doing it right now, but I do it because that is the best way to learn from things even if this answers end up being small. In order for you to completely understand something you need to look at the small little details.

It's not the method of which you do it, it's just that I fail to comprehend your intentions. I've never seen you achieve the answer you're looking for, so I don't really see a point. If you aren't going to get what you're looking for out of a topic or conversation I don't know why you feel it's in YOUR best interest to start it, then.

We have to see things from many sides, not only personal taste. What fits more to the majority, age groups etc.. Venus is a fun song but it's not something everyone no matter what age will turn their ears on.

That is why my name is Enigma. I am a riddle. I only give you the pieces of the puzzle for you to solve, but I will never give you the big picture of my mind, and therefore you will have to work hard to fully undestand my intentions (my real intentions).

It's not the method of which you do it, it's just that I fail to comprehend your intentions. I've never seen you achieve the answer you're looking for, so I don't really see a point. If you aren't going to get what you're looking for out of a topic or conversation I don't know why you feel it's in YOUR best interest to start it, then.

Exactly

Call me crazy, but we are all just a part of the G.P.

fede ARTPOP

the more catchiest the song is...the more GP likes it....single choices need to be infectious...Venus pls xD

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Tommy Monster

I get what you are saying. But think about this, how many times have you wished those kind of crazy songs were playing on the radio instead of what they are playing? Now, don't you think that there might be many people just like you wishing for this type of music to be played? But they are never played because either the record labels, the artists, or the radio hosts are afraid to take the risk.

Of course I would love to hear those on the radio, but I know that majirity of people wants to hear katy :toofunny: that's why it's called mainstream :laughga:

FATCAT

I just thinks it's kind of silly to speculate at all because no one could ever know what will do well? :shrug:

You're right J&D could totally slay the charts :derpga:
Purr more, hiss less.

Archived