Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I like this song more but this other song is a better single"

Quark

Featured Posts

If you can't see that, for example, a 90 minute orchestral complextro track might be a little bit worse of a single choice than Bad Romance, then I don't know anything on this Earth that could possibly justify why people think some singles are better than others

You never accept anyone else's opinion in your threads anyway because you're so pressing about each topic

You already know you'll win the argument and you don't really care because there's no way anyone else will convince you or inform you otherwise

You make these threads so you can tell people about YOUR opinion and why YOU'RE right, and you disguise it as being intrigued by what other people think. It's just an outlet for you to express your opinions without it looking like you think your opinion is special or worth a thread, thus they are never locked because of this

This happens every time

Not trying to be rude, I'm just saying.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how do you know the GP won't prefer the weirder song more just like you did?

Let's take Venus and G.U.Y.. I like Venus better, but believe G.U.Y. is probably the better single choice. I find G.U.Y. safer, and that it's more likely to become a hit. This is because Venus is a little weird and crazy whereas G.U.Y. reminds me of Gaga's old hits. Yes I believe Venus can smash and the world loves it but I also feel it has a decent chance of flopping compared to G.U.Y. :)

This is true, but then why did a weird song like Bad Romace became a hit, or why did a song about Gaga wanting your applause became a bigger hit than DWUW?

We, being fans, are wiling to read into every line Gaga has written and to take every song as a real piece of art with a message and a story behind it, which make it easier for us to appreciate different songs and feel connected with those. The GP on the other hand... sees Gaga as pop-star, nothing more IMO. They have no time or sentiments with those songs like us, and they'll prefer the friendly-happy bop, as basic as it can be, instead of some darkerunusual sound. We are aware of that.

j7xnax.gif

Tommy Monster

The GP mostly likes songs that are not so crazy like "Aura" for example... that´s why "Sexxx Dreams" would be better choice, even if I love Aura to death... :giveup:

But the people supporting Taylor for example, are not the whole GP, or everyone.

Well there you go.

If they are more active in supporting Taylor for her, in my opinion (not necessarily negative), basic singles, I'll want Gaga to choose the same for her to realise success with the GP.

Gaga is Life

But how do you know the GP won't prefer the weirder song more just like you did?

Instinct I guess, but you can never know for sure. I don't know if they'll prefer it, they might :spin:

Then how do you explain you liking Aura or the crazy song more?

The GP mostly likes songs that are not so crazy like "Aura" for example... that´s why "Sexxx Dreams" would be better choice, even if I love Aura to death... :giveup:

theotherside

Very true. I'm guilty of doing this a lot. I think a better way of saying it is I think the GP won't give it a fair chance. I love songs because I listen to them over and over, and I grow to love them. I think the problem is people don't have patience. If they don't like something the first time then they are reluctant to try it again.

Tommy Monster

Then how do you explain you liking Aura or the crazy song more?

Because I love crazy music, EDM, dance, dubstep, house and heavy beats... and if you listen to the radio, they mostly play pop songs, nothing so ear-tearing... and if you consider that most of the people listen to the radio during their work, they don´t want to be disturbed by it... Aura, as complextro masterpiece with oriental influences is not for everyone :shrug: even if it´s one of the 3 best ARTPOP songs... :giveup:

Well, a 90 minute orchestral piece is quite extreme compared to the songs Gaga has. But even then, a 3 minute ochestral piece might still be prefered over another dance song. You just never know. Also, by you never agreeing with me, are you doing the same I am supposedly doing? Basically, you have this mind set that because I never let go of my opinons, than that means mines are special. What I really think is that everyone opinons are as good as mine, but why would I let go of my opinion when that is what I believe?

If you can't see that, for example, a 90 minute orchestral complextro track might be a little bit worse of a single choice than Bad Romance, then I don't know anything on this Earth that could possibly justify why people think some singles are better than others

You never accept anyone else's opinion in your threads anyway because you're so pressing about each topic

You already know you'll win the argument and you don't really care because there's no way anyone else will convince you or inform you otherwise

You make these threads so you can tell people about YOUR opinion and why YOU'RE right, and you disguise it as being intrigued by what other people think. It's just an outlet for you to express your opinions without it looking like you think your opinion is special or worth a thread, thus they are never locked because of this

This happens every time

Not trying to be rude, I'm just saying.

We, being fans, are wiling to read into every line Gaga has written and to take every song as a real piece of art with a message and a story behind it, which make it easier for us to appreciate different songs and feel connected with those. The GP on the other hand... sees Gaga as pop-star, nothing more IMO. They have no time or sentiments with those songs like us, and they'll prefer the friendly-happy bop, as basic as it can be, instead of some darkerunusual sound. We are aware of that.

j7xnax.gif

I agree. There might be some songs that you dislike at first but learn to love it. Kind of like Venus, IMO. But the GP doesn't have time to listen that often to appreciate it.

This is true, but then why did a weird song like Bad Romace became a hit, or why did a song about Gaga wanting your applause became a bigger hit than DWUW?

It was indeed a risky move, but she had much chances for success back then than today. She was new, fresh and the GP loved her more than today. She could "afford" that back then.

Applause had a comeback hype and was handled properly compared to the mess DWUW was. I think DWUW had a chance to be even bigger than Applause, if only her & her team managed to get their **** together...

Well, a 90 minute orchestral piece is quite extreme compared to the songs Gaga has. But even then, a 3 minute ochestral piece might still be prefered over another dance song. You just never know. Also, by you never agreeing with me, are you doing the same I am supposedly doing? Basically, you have this mind set that because I never let go of my opinons, than that means mines are special. What I really think is that everyone opinons are as good as mine, but why would I let go of my opinion when that is what I believe?

I'm not saying I disagree with all your opinions, because I don't. But your questions are always hypothetical and never reach a conclusion, they just end up going on like a therapy session where you keep asking people questions and magnifying each statement so much until it becomes so minuscule that the answer is also hypothetical and based on people's beliefs rather than the fact you imply you're looking for. The thing is, with most of the things you ask, it's just because people are biased and opinionated and I'm sure you know that.

Ya'll should stop using the word GP anymore, Let's start's off this one.

Now i 100% agree with you, If you are here for Gagas drama around and self punk about the fame monster era who wants the same sh*t again, Please do most of us a favor, Click log off and never come back.

p.s.

im sick and tired of dis charts bullsh*t sorry ya, spillin some tea. 

:tea: 

Stop the waiting success start liking her more, stop this obsession on her, if you really not a true fan of her, and not 100% really just likes her as an artist, etc' JUST LET US THE ONE WHO WANT THE SPOTLIGHT.

Archived