Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bigger snub: Dance in the Dark or Scheiße?

8Bit Heart

Which one was a bigger snub?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which one was a bigger snub?

• DITD
    • ScheiÃ?e

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An 8-track EP like TFM wouldn't need to send 4 official worldwide singles if we're here to lure consumers in purchasing the EP more. 3 singles were enough. And more so, all of them deserved their spots, as reflected by their sales. Scheisse on the other hand would have performed much better than Judas as long as it's accompanied with a killer music video. I also believe it would have performed much better than You & I in a worldwide scale as well. Why? Because the sound and its title alone are intriguing enough for casual fans to give it a listen or two. 

DITD tbh. I remember it was played on radio, and everyone thought it was happening... and then nothing.  :noparty:

I don't feel that either were robbed.

Monster on the other hand CERTAINLY was, that was destined to smash.

this

Such a great poll. I really had to stop and think about this one. I choose DITD only because TFM era could have easily been extended. That being said, I don't speak German but I can if you like.

Once again. Great poll.

8Bit Heart

Such a great poll. I really had to stop and think about this one. I choose DITD only because TFM era could have easily been extended. That being said, I don't speak German but I can if you like.

Right? It's so hard to choose. So I decided I'd ask

8Bit Heart

Glad someone can empathize.

I'm an Alejandro stan but I LOVE LOVE LOVE DITD as well, and Scheiße is my 2nd fav on BTW, 1st being MTN. It's a HUGE dilemma.

I hate to be THAT member to blow up a thread, but everyone come vote. It's a tough choice and I am also intrigued to see how people answer a question that has no wrong answer.

Scheisse. :queenga: The smash that got away. :cry:

You're not wrong.

Archived