Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is this homophobic of Gaga?

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

Actually, she didn't agree with the song's message. But, she still participated in it since it's a skit. 

emma roberts is an abuser

The joke is that some guys are so desperate to not be "gay" that they do stuff like bring a girl into the mix so that "it's not gay." It's not homophobic. It's making fun of homophobia.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

I'm gay AND I'm in a threeway relationship and I do not take offense to this song at all, its a joke lol.

If anything its making fun of straight guys for saying things like "NO HOMO!"

JazzGa

There's a difference between comedy obviously meant to poke fun at the double-standards of straight men and something that is actually hate-based/"homophobic." Social justice warriors need to grow a sense of humor already. :manicure: 

vaginas are toxic gash wounds, so i can see why straight guys wouldnt want a sausage. its not homophobic at all.

Hay excuz me as a person with a vagina (not a woman see im not trans-phobic everyone look how non trans-phobic i am)  i am offended u mysoginist redpiller mRW pig swine!!!1!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ChasingGhosts

vaginas are toxic gash wounds, so i can see why straight guys wouldnt want a sausage. its not homophobic at all.

omg   :megaflop: :dies: :awkney:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

No… It's comedy (NEVER take comedy seriously), and even if it wasn't comedy it isn't offensive, it's about two men having s-x with a woman and them saying they're not having gay s-x since a girl's there.

high heeled fem

She probably didn't even write that :shrug:

Anyway, it's an SNL skit, those things are meant to be taken lightly. I've heard "offensive" remarks a few times but it's a comedy show so everyone knows to take it lightheartedly. 

That's how everyone took this skit at least.

Lets all not get riled up over a comedy skit

SNL would have wrote it yup

I'm gay and I don't find this offensive

lady gaga and homophobic used in the same sentence? bye :later:

Basically this

lady gaga and homophobic used in the same sentence? bye :later:

Basically this

Archived