Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

smashed-computer.gif

jJsU6MC.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Yeah I can't wait to hear it in spring after worldwide smash VENUS.

Delusionl suits you well my friend

3QF79Xy.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ooooooooooooooh yeah, I feel so happy when I wake up with DWUW (I use the radio as an alarm) so imagine GUY, which is one of my favs on the album... YES PLEASE.

I really think the intro would do well on radio, it's short so people woudln't get tired of it, but find it really funny. 

I heard Beyoncé is on the remix of Venus. She is already rehearsing for a special performance with Gaga this Tuesday. Take a look at this exclusive footage below.

tumblr_mhocu7TV1e1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Blue Jeans

It's f*cking Venus

no its not, deal with it

tumblr_inline_n0v9ksmZ9H1ruk3rs.gif

Blue Jeans

I heard Beyoncé is on the remix of Venus. She is already rehearsing for a special performance with Gaga this Tuesday. Take a look at this exclusive footage below.

tumblr_mhocu7TV1e1qh9nffo1_500.gif

zU87qZ3.gif

Bookmarking you on this. We'll see sis :manicure:

Bookmark me, you're setting yourself to disapointment, and i'll have a good laugh so, go ahead

tumblr_mxg7wo1LoS1s9bkzzo1_400.gif

Sizzily

I can't wait to here (Oh noes, I made a spelling mistake. HEAR) the 3rd single venus on the radio.

One Banned Boi

Blue Jeans

I can't wait to here the 3rd single venus on the radio.

*hear

And sis, i'm very sorry to announce this news to you, i know it'll be hard, but please remain calm.......

G.U.Y. is the next single

tumblr_inline_n0v9ksmZ9H1ruk3rs.gif

Archived