En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

i cant predict anything with GUY

but i want it as a single, i think its worth the shot 

True... I really can't tell if it will be successful or not...

But I KNOW the video will be awesome

Well I haven't the slightest idea what the GP will think as my favorite songs from the get go have been Venus and Sexxx Dreams... I'm never in the majority. :shrug:

Ok most of us are gay, GP is slightly different isn't it? So fan avs mean nothing in terms of GP success potential.

:rip:

HORRORHOLIC

The biggest problem with Guy being a single is that it's just another song. I was watching a show a few months ago and they said if Gaga was guilty of anything it's that she doesn't live up to the hype. They were saying that for someone with such a theatrical image a lot of her music is pretty basic. And while I don't agree with that I can see how someone would say that about Guy. 

When it comes to Gaga a lot of her appeal is that she's different and not just another typical pop star. But there is nothing about this song that stands out and shows that. There is nothing showing off her amazing vocal skills or her Quirkiness. It's not necessarily a bad song but there is nothing that will stand out and grab anyones attention. 

Some fans say a song like Aura is too weird or whatever but that's a song that would have made an impact because it is different and not just Gaga by numbers. If Gaga is gonna make a major impact it's gotta be something that stands out from everything else. Guy doesn't do that.

djBuffoon

G.U.Y. and me it was love at first sight, from the snippet to the Album Leak :giveup:

Keep in mind that most Gaga fans, like all of us, have open minds when it comes to music.

Just because we all liked a song doesn't mean the close-minded GP would like it.

G.U.Y. and MANiCURE are two of the most viewed songs from ARTPOP on Youtube in terms of other channels other than Gaga. G.U.Y. is the most listened to non-single track on Spotify.

G.U.Y. and Venus were my absolute favs when I first heard ARTPOP. Alongside with Dope tbh. :lolgaga: . Lol Im not joking #cutfordope

I don't think it will be a problem that the lyrics are based around a female perspective of s-x - 'Rude Boy' was similarly focused around that, and it was hugely successful

Archived