Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the GP like G.U.Y since...

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Arturo

I can't picture anyone else besides girls singing this song though

This. It's kind of like LoveGame aka the lowest selling single from The Fame

Guys wouldn't dare touch it. The overly s-xual lyrics will even alienate some girls.

I wish it the best though..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. At least from what I've seen. It's among the tracks (along with Gypsy) which were very much well received and rooted for to become a single eventually. If ever it does get released, I hope they'll credit Zedd as a featured artist, and it'd attract more listeners than the casual Gaga fans.

i dont think thatll happen

This. It's kind of like LoveGame aka the lowest selling single from The Fame

Guys wouldn't dare touch it. The overly s-xual lyrics will even alienate some girls.

I wish it the best though..

I still can't believe they played I wanna take a ride on your disco stick on radios everywhere...I was at the louvre and it was playing through speakers :deadbanana:

Arturo

Keep in mind that most Gaga fans, like all of us, have open minds when it comes to music.

Just because we all liked a song doesn't mean the close-minded GP would like it.

Actually GUY was one of those songs that were wroshipped by almost everyone since the first day and I've always found Gypsy overrated, yeah it's good but not enough to be a single imo

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

G.U.Y. was definitely a standout upon its release. The audio post on tumblr had the MOST notes heading around 10,000 before it got taken down.

Out of all the ARTPOP songs, G.U.Y. And Gypsy have the greatest potential, for different reasons. Whether or not they'll be successful is a different story, though.

We're not in Kansa anymore, kiddies. Gaga is gonna have to fight for her music till the very end.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I always loved GUY and thought it should be a single

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

When I heard the snippet I was so excited and I loved it so much, but the song wasnt AS amazing as I was expecting after the snippet, but it is definitely in my top 5

ChasingGhosts

I played it to two friends today (one a chick and the other a straight dude) and they both loved it! 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived