💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Its 100% 1 video for 1 song

Dodo

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Along with knowing someone somewhat on the inside. We all know that people aren't exactly quiet on her team lately. People on RadioARTPOP also knew it was the next single so obviously somebody is saying something. :shrug:

omfg radio ARTPOP 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUY. We would've seen the Venus references more

Instagram videos with other songs playing in the background surfaced. Could've been just background music. We only got dance rehearsals to GUY playing though

Ohhhhhh ok i guess that makes sense. I was just so confused with how this rumor that there multiple videos being shot got started lol. I thought it was just some rumor that some person pulled from out of nowhere lol I was like ummm everyone is getting excited and they're setting themselves up for dissapointment

. When Gaga was in the pool with Venus playing

omg what???? :dead: can you post that video?? ive never seen it, but i saw some of the other ones like where aura was supposedly playing in the background. wow you get banned from gagadaily for a few months and miss out on so much stuff  :dies:

FATCAT

Along with knowing someone somewhat on the inside. We all know that people aren't exactly quiet on her team lately. People on RadioARTPOP also knew it was the next single so obviously somebody is saying something. :shrug:

Emma :emma:

:derpga:

Purr more, hiss less.

lavenderblondee

I honestly think the housewives are for the PSA, not the video.

I never thought of that! Definitely makes sense.

FGGrayson

Well we have that vid of her playing Venus, and some with G.U.Y so it's not stupid to assume it's for 2 or more songs.

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Let's face it, we don't know s**t about the shoot! All the random different's songs played on the set could even be dancers rehearsing for the tour in between takes. But it is looking like one video for me at this point.

MonsterMum

Well they were the first to start the G.U.Y. train.

SlaveBlond was with the tweets tbh and everyone grabbed onto it.

Laceface

It's G.U.Y. :manicure:

Agreed, Venus was for the water conservation commercial.. This fanbase are setting themselves up for disappointment with this whole trilogy rumour too..

BuzzcutSeason

its not definite i don't know why people think cuz they think something it has to be 100% True. Like now because of this everyone is gonna start thinking this and soon we're all going to get disappointed because this isn't the case

BuzzcutSeason

Agreed, Venus was for the water conservation commercial.. This fanbase are setting themselves up for disappointment with this whole trilogy rumour too..

Agree

Well it wasn't exactly a rumour, she said there would be a trilogy but perhaps it was scrapped.

BuzzcutSeason

The scenes are becoming a lot more similar now, 

tumblr_n0pvkoE0Wl1sx8r52o1_500.jpg

BgZ0AOfCUAAW0-T.jpg

White outfits for both and it was already confirmed that crew members were seen with bags and bags full of fake flowers/flower petals at hearst. That dance scene in the first picture is just the dance scene of the video, the same way in MTN she had the "dance studio" for the dance scene. 

Think of it like this. If it was 2 videos why would both videos have flowers, statues and white costumes. The themes are too similar. 

This isn't at all 100 percent you really don't have proof so i'd really change the title because its more like 20% sure.

Archived