no, its like saying

LoveGame_-_Music_Video_by_Lady_Gaga.JPG

lovegame-lady-gaga.jpg

yep, must be 2 different videos.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Well they were the first to start the G.U.Y. train.

They also said they collected the info from various hints and Twitter accounts.

Redstreak

They also said they collected the info from various hints and Twitter accounts.

Along with knowing someone somewhat on the inside. We all know that people aren't exactly quiet on her team lately. People on RadioARTPOP also knew it was the next single so obviously somebody is saying something. :shrug:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

lavenderblondee

I still think this makes sense. I just can't imagine her filming two videos in the same location, it'd be odd. I still don't like the idea of housewives being in THIS video, though. So, that makes me think there's two..who knows.

I still think this makes sense. I just can't imagine her filming two videos in the same location, it'd be odd. I still don't like the idea of housewives being in THIS video, though. So, that makes me think there's two..who knows.

I honestly think the housewives are for the PSA, not the video.

Brooklyn Nights

The whole point of shooting them at once was to have them connected some how. Most likely by a storyline. Of course they will share the same look.

it's 100% something we don't know when will this fanbase stop acting like they know everything about anything and what works and what will be just to hype themselves and then fill this forum of massive meltdowns because your self induced fantasy didn't turn out how you wanted

Can well just wait until we get some confirmation instead of jumping to conclusions please? :(

it's 100% something we don't know when will this fanbase stop acting like they know everything about anything and what works and what will be just to hype themselves and then full this forum of massive meltdowns because your self induced fantasy didn't turn out how you wantedCan well just wait until we get some confirmation instead of jumping to conclusions please? :(
:applause: :applause: :applause:

GUY. We would've seen the Venus references more

I knew this. How did this rumor that multiple videos were being shot start?

Instagram videos with other songs playing in the background surfaced. Could've been just background music. We only got dance rehearsals to GUY playing though

I knew this. How did this rumor that multiple videos were being shot start?
. When Gaga was in the pool with Venus playing

J e s s e

:roll: This fanbase :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived