Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters who follow GaGa around

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

chrismugler

I think a lot of those "famous" monsters are extremely annoying...

LOL, the sad part is that they're may still be irrelevant in the real world :awkney:

BeG5kV9.gif

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it depends like if you go and get to meet her, get your picture taken good for you, but then ppl like makeib or whatever his name is, it gets like so disturbing, give her a break and not only that but also allow other fans that will probably only see her once in their lifes take the picture, like you have enough already

Pole dancer

elijahfan

It doesn't annoy me persay but it creeps me out.

I don't know, I feel it's a little bit too far to follow people around like all day/all the time

I think they just do it because they know she's Ok with it.

We just want to spend time with mother monster. It is really too hard to walk outside the hotel for 5 minutes?

She DOES come out of the hotel to sign autographs and stuff though, she goes out of the way to sign autographs all the time, and whenever she spends time signing autographs she takes a lot of time to do it. She also has a life and a very hectic scheduile, she can't just put her whole entire life on hold for every single person.

I just think it's stupid for people to get upset when GaGa didn't stop for them when they weren't guaranteed they were gonna meet her.

I mean if Gaga was in the area you lived staying at a hotel or w.e I'm guessing most people would go and try to see her and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. If she came to stay at my city I'd go try to see her. I think there is a difference between just trying to meet your fav when they're in the area and plain out stalking them/constantly traveling to meet them. 

Also I think its wrong for people to be upset if they don't get an autograph because nonetheless no matter how long you waited you took a chance and personally I'd just be happy to see her. 

i think the best gift a fan could give an artist is space to live at least somewhat in normalcy. especially physical space! they don't give her that. gaga loves it though and it's why she dresses up every time she goes out i suppose. but i don't think that makes it okay.

Brooklyn Nights

I don't mind when people follow her around a lot to see her. As long as they are respectful of gaga and other fans. Like, if you already have 5 pictures with her, let others go first. I could see why that girl would be upset, but that's no excuse for screaming at her and crying. That's takin advantage of her kindness. She guilted her into it.

barnabesk

I guess Gaga has ambivalent feelings towards these extreme hardcore fans.

On one side, she appreciates the dedication and patience of these fans and probably the amount of money they are spending, but at the same time, she must be annoyed as f*** by seeing the same faces over and over again.

Wisdomless1

I completely agree. 

Give Gaga a break.  I don't even know how I would be able to manage keeping so many people happy and making those dividends.  

Imagine if you had 40+ million friends and they all wanted to spend time with you 1:1, I would lose my mind.

artRaver

It doesn't really bother me to be honest, if she wasn't okay with it by now she would've addressed the matter by now. It seems as if the people that are actually bothered by it the most are the fans. :shrug:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Psychedelic

Yes, they're annoying! Leave her alone... find a purpose for your OWN life, and quit stalking others'!!!

Archived