Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Why does Gaga have so much more money than the other girls?

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

Her contemporaries, unfortunately or fortunately (depends on how you look at it) are wayyy behind her in terms of many things. One being, the touring power.

I feel like, GAGA is light years ahead of her contemporaries & no matter how "polarizing" she is, there is a great deal of respect that she gets, which cements her as a force in the business....which is why most of her ventures have been successful.

Also, she might not be in the league of Madonna or Beyonce...since she comparatively new, but her talent & impact is nowhere less then them & she is a complete performer, unlike many of her contemporaries, thus she gets that dough from her massive world tours.

WheresTheDoggo

cause of her many skills and occupations cause remember she's a Recording artist, activist, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist all in one woman 

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Because we give it to her :lmao:

So true. If anything, I believe it only shows how dedicated and committed this fanbase is, as shown in her tour receipts. 

Because she is a Illuminati puppet who sold her soul to the devil :creepflop:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOPisaChoice

She is a really good business woman. Her tours earn her so much money, and she is willing to take risks.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

cause of her many skills and occupations cause remember she's a Recording artist, activist, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist all in one woman 

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American recording artist, activist, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, philanthropist, and actress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga

:ARTPOP:  :ARTPOP:  :ARTPOP:  :ARTPOP: 

JustPokeHerFace

Because having a successful tour gets you more money than a number one single does. 

Honestly, she's a smart business woman who gets a lot of money from tours and smart endorsements. 

Dean Winchester

So true. If anything, I believe it only shows how dedicated and committed this fanbase is, as shown in her tour receipts. 

people always call us monsters the "worst fans in the world" but in fact we're probably the best.  We aren't patient but thats cuz we are human, we still support our gags and stick around even after all the troubles we had this era.  Do u imagine any other fanbase doing that?  We may not be good people but we certainly are good fans.   :derpga:

Archived