MY BOO MADEON TO SLAY

DJWS TO SLAY

ZEDD TO SLAY

BUT MADEON SLAY

U HEAR WHAT IM SAYIN

SLAY

BuzzcutSeason

More Zedd and Madeon

and REDONE cuz RedOne did say they worked on SOMTHING. so obviously if he doesn't appear on Act II i might die.

But there is something i noticed. he isn't making too many hits anymore. or is it just me??

BuzzcutSeason

Act II aka...ARTPOP: ENCORE!

Another full album of songs

Very experimental yet catchy just like ARTPOP

Released before the tour

Played during the tour

More Madeon and DJWS

TEA

Temple

Onion Girl

:nooo:

its not Encore. gaga even said "Act II" so its kind of legit that its Act II cuz if it wasn't than she would've said just Part 2 before the title announcement.

And honestly i'm expecting a full album too.

it makes sense for an album continuation to have as many songs as the first part did

HighPrince

I think "Onion Girl" is such a stupid name. I'm sorry (not) but it just sounds SO cheesy to me.

I'm not expecting Act II because, let's face it, we'll hear a lot more about it before it will finished and right now we got... nothing. Don't get too excited because if Act II is even a thing, I don't think we'll have it before the end of 2014.

Hope I'm wrong but come on, we know Gaga and Interscope are going to milk ARTPOP until a single is really a flop (like MTN). I think that after the 4th single, if it does not sell well, she'll go back in the studio.

TimisaMonster

its not Encore. gaga even said "Act II" so its kind of legit that its Act II cuz if it wasn't than she would've said just Part 2 before the title announcement.

And honestly i'm expecting a full album too.

it makes sense for an album continuation to have as many songs as the first part did

Encore is just my dream title :teehee:

Getta betta bring a full album talkin bout 100 songs and us only getting 15 :what:

I think "Onion Girl" is such a stupid name. I'm sorry (not) but it just sounds SO cheesy to me.

I'm not expecting Act II because, let's face it, we'll hear a lot more about it before it will finished and right now we got... nothing. Don't get too excited because if Act II is even a thing, I don't think we'll have it before the end of 2014.

Hope I'm wrong but come on, we know Gaga and Interscope are going to milk ARTPOP until a single is really a flop (like MTN). I think that after the 4th single, if it does not sell well, she'll go back in the studio.

Don't judge a song by the title before you hear it...there are plenty of Gaga songs that have weird titles, but sound AMAZING!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Laceface

Honestly I don't think Part II is going to happen.  But if it does....  :party:

This. Interscope aren't going to allow it, after this era I doubt. Plus if she was to release it before the tour then some songs wouldn't be performed live or she'd have to cut out the hits..

BuzzcutSeason

This. Interscope aren't going to allow it, after this era I doubt. Plus if she was to release it before the tour then some songs wouldn't be performed live or she'd have to cut out the hits..

Gaga wouldn't of Advertised it already if it wasn't happening. You realize all of gaga's posts like the one on LM with the post its, they know she is gonna do. She's been talking about Act II before Act I was even out. its defainatley  coming

Laceface

Gaga wouldn't of Advertised it already if it wasn't happening. You realize all of gaga's posts like the one on LM with the post its, they know she is gonna do. She's been talking about Act II before Act I was even out. its defainatley  coming

She 'advertises' plans all the time that she doesn't pull through with for whatever reasons. Exactly she spoke about Act II before Act I came out, before Interscope were horribly disappointed with sales, they only care about money, which is a shame. 

BuzzcutSeason

She 'advertises' plans all the time that she doesn't pull through with for whatever reasons. Exactly she spoke about Act II before Act I came out, before Interscope were horribly disappointed with sales, they only care about money, which is a shame. 

Here's the thing, it may not be the best sales, but it was still a number 1 album and it is still Gaga who's been doing great. they need her more then she needs them. and with all the things gaga said its clear there will be so

Archived