Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What was the most unexpected ARTPOP song based on its title?

Quark

Featured Posts

I was thinking Sex Dreams would be more upbeat, Dope to be slow but really badass, rock and metal influenced, Gypsy to be darker, maybe more tragic, and Applause to be just... Different, certainly really less radiophonic.

But Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella and Mary Jane Holland were really closed from what I was expecting. :legend:

Especially Mary Jane, it was all I was hoping for, but in better...  :wub:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought ARTPOP was gonna be a House Edm grunge track prior to the song coming out made a hook to it. "ARTPOP u make my heart pop ARTPOP we could belong on top ARTPOP u make my heart stop you make my heart stop you make my heart pop ARTPOP!!!" But I was close with the heart stop

djBuffoon

MJH and Gypsy.

But like someone else said, I wasn't sure what to expect with any of them, so of course I was surprised the whole way through.

I expected Venus (and Temple before it was not in the tracklist) to be a lot more psychedelic, sort of like ARTPOP

Also, I didn't expect Gypsy to be so happy with the I'm I'm I'm part and stuff. I thought it would be a lot sadder and slower ballad. I like it as it is right now tho :)

Dope- I mean come on everyone thought that was gonna be a ghetto ratchet song :toofunny:

ARTPOP- I thought it was going to be this crazy edm song 

Those are my main 2

SAME.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived