Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStefi

You guys are so lucky! I'm saving my money now for the next tour :laughga:

somechick

well not everyone who got APZ tix posts on GGD I'm sure. ;) Plus people tend to post their experiences in their own thread rather than in here.

MANiCURE

Cause a lot of us still have a whiple to wait til our night

(98 if we're counting 😂) lol

Armands do you have APZ?

Were there any obvious non-Monsters in the APZ? I've only found a few fans that have tickets for the Perth show, so I was wondering where the other tickets went.

thefamebitch

I had the ARTPOP Zone for Chicago and it was so awesome, met a lot of great people too!

Blake

Can someone tell me how big your photo is when it gets sent to you? Like the dimensions?

ChristianSaad

I know this question may have been answered before but do the people she picks out from the audience join this same meet n greet, or is theirs different. And does she even do that anymore? Since the show has been drastically shortened she hasn't been inviting fans backstage like she used to.

8myh3art

Can someone tell me how big your photo is when it gets sent to you? Like the dimensions?

I don't think that you get a physical picture! My

understanding was that you just get it emailed to you :/

I know this question may have been answered before but do the people she picks out from the audience join this same meet n greet, or is theirs different. And does she even do that anymore? Since the show has been drastically shortened she hasn't been inviting fans backstage like she used to.

Im pretty certain someone said they are separate (go after ARTPOP Zone). It doesn't seem like she's doing many, mainly just the person that throws the letter up that she decides to read out! :)

Cause a lot of us still have a whiple to wait til our night

(98 if we're counting ) lol

Armands do you have APZ?

Yes, for Vienna :)

Blake

I don't think that you get a physical picture! My

understanding was that you just get it emailed to you :/

That's what I said. :flop:

Dimensions meaning pixels (ie 1200x1300)

DeanSummer

Yes, for Vienna :)

I don't know if I already asked you but which seat are you ? I have ARTPOP zone for Vienna too

DS

Lana Winters

Super HQ. 4928 x 3820.

Speaking from someone who got backstage from a letter, the only thing really different not having the group time with her asking questions and actually being involved. We were in a different room waiting for the ARTPOP Zone people to be finished. 

Archived