Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

a little pissed off... :manicure:

Chucky

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you. :sweat: I know some say she's not "obligated" to tell us any of that but I mean.. it would be nice to have a definitive reason for why it never got a video. I feel like that would be closure or something at least. To me her post addressing it seemed to imply that the video was delayed but still coming..

Anyway, yeah, I agree that an explanation would be nice if she was ever able to give one..

1, Ur An Asshole....

2, My Phone Automatically Types Like This....

And 3, Why Is One Assuming I'm Trolling? On The Contrary, I Don't Follow Her Tweets Or Much Info At All Aside From What I See Here.... But I Don't Visit Here As Much....

It's A Fair And Legitimate Opinion On My Part.... I'm Curious As To Why No Word On It From Her....

And Yes, I'm A Gaga Fan At 34 Years Old On Her Site, That's Ok Too....

NoW Go **** Yourself loser

Warning Point/S Accepted Happily

sorry i just got abit too agitated.. hate these kind of troll threads tbh cos i doubt he's being serious

rivingtonreject

I kinda feel with the OP.. like I know at this point that it will never be released for commercial success (nor do I even want her to attempt that) but I think it would be nice if we could have a genuine "we trashed the video idea" statement..

maybe this is sad, but I still reserve hope that maybe we'll one day see it as a fan only hush release or something, like how she used to do monstervisions with private links. I just think the song deserves a video, and I was so so excited for it......

Explained....

People Have Smartphones NoAdays For Message Boards.... It's Not Hard To Figure Out In The Age Of Auto Corrects And such

I think the better question is, why are you typing like that sis? :excuseme:

Btw My Response To Kizurl Was Based On His Quoted Text From poshlife

codymonster

Explained....

People Have Smartphones NoAdays For Message Boards.... It's Not Hard To Figure Out In The Age Of Auto Corrects And such

Y Is This Such A Touchy Question On Here For Everyone?

We All Have Opinions..... ****

Explained AFTER I asked :ohwell:

But k, fair enough! I think that's why people were thinking you were trolling, cause many topics like this have been made, and the capital letters were screaming troll :sweat:

But, I do agree with your OP. I think she is not saying anything tho because so much is going on, she'd just rather keep the details personal and just let her comeback speak for itself. She also, with all the craziness, has probably not know herself what the plan has been!

I feel like when she does come back tho, we will all be like "ohhhh, it all makes sense now"

Sorry If I Seemed Pissy With U ... :hug:

Explained AFTER I asked :ohwell:

But k, fair enough! I think that's why people were thinking you were trolling, cause many topics like this have been made, and the capital letters were screaming troll :sweat:

But, I do agree with your OP. I think she is not saying anything tho because so much is going on, she'd just rather keep the details personal and just let her comeback speak for itself. She also, with all the craziness, has probably not know herself what the plan has been!

I feel like when she does come back tho, we will all be like "ohhhh, it all makes sense now"

codymonster

Sorry If I Seemed Pissy With U ... :hug:

It's all good! :hug: Understandable, we were all being b---hy with you :sweat:

This thread has actually been very informative. I didn't know some phones automatically type like that. It always confused me when people wrote that way. It all makes sense now. (And be nice to each other ffs!)

Sorry, carry on. :laughga:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived