Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you over DWUW?

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you over DWUW?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

tristessa

No. :cry: I still look at those "leaked" hospital set photos and think of how epic it could've been.

But, until it's actually confirmed to be canceled, I'm not convinced it's completely dead. I mean, why not just say it instead of leaving everyone to speculate for months? At the very least, I hope we get a proper explanation as to what happened. It's such a great song and a unique collab that we won't see again.

codymonster

In not over it. It's my second favorite song :giveup: And Venus is my first. She paid both of them dust too :awkney:

lairofhk

I'll never be over it. I don't blame Gaga at all, it's just unfortunate.  :noparty:

Same, its one of the best, if not the best song on the album (in addition to Venus). Rly a hugely missed opportunity. 

Michelle

Yes and have been for quite awhile.I love the song but I have def moved on....

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

lairofhk

In not over it. It's my second favorite song :giveup: And Venus is my first. She paid both of them dust too :awkney:

Ditto. If we dont get a Venus video at some point, I swear to God... :awkney:  I might have to slay someone.

zebulonpyke

The song is one of her best, but the promo was a mess. Had the potential to be a SMASH.

At least we have the song and the iconic AMA performance :-)

THATFoxyFeeling

I'm over it, glad it didn't happen because we'd probably not get G.U.Y as a single.

Tanner

mostly i'm over it. it's obviously had its peak and it's done now but i'm still waiting for that video  :coffee:

plz gaga  :messga: