💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jewelry for the Cancelled Venus MV Revealed

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

They look pretty cool.

Some people calling it tacky though -_-  It's better than any other seashell thing she has done(miles better).

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could've made those with a glue gun....there is no way Gaga would ever let those pieces touch her, come on

She has make plenty of outfits with a glue gun before and worn them. A lot of those seashell bikinis were made with glue guns. She even posted an instagram video of one she made in Tokyo I believe.   :lmao:

Alcina Dimitrescu

I said the same and got a WP :spin:

I don't know really... it might be true in the end

It's all about timing :whitney:

Nah, I doubt it.

wecouldbeARTPOP

She has make plenty of outfits with a glue gun before and worn them. A lot of those seashell bikinis were made with glue guns. She even posted an instagram video of one she made in Tokyo I believe.   :lmao:

I'm not saying she wouldnt wear them because they are made from glue guns smarty pants...just that aesthetically they are not up to par for Gaga...esp for a MV

Lol did my little cousin take a glue gun and glitter to make those? There's plenty of seashells like that here at the beach it's a bit basic

I'm not saying she wouldnt wear them because they are made from glue guns smarty pants...just that aesthetically they are not up to par for Gaga...esp for a MV

You still never know anything with Gaga though. You saw that dress that was made for TEOG that she almost wore... :messga:

I thought we knew this? She tweeted Gaga about it in October.

Cancelled???????????????????????????

It was for the Venus video. It's from October.

Archived