šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you shocked that Applause was....

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

It's a great song, I don't have anything wrong to say about it. It's more and more perfect at each listen. Iconic song :legend:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Interesting because I got the opposite reaction from most people. They all thought the song was generic and forgettable.

tumblr_m43edxFuYB1r3sf9do4_250.gif

I never said I doubted the lyrical content of the song...the production makes it sound very basic...

The GP looooves basicness and Applause was SO basic that she didn't even want to put it on ARTPOP, but her label made her AND make it the first single...facts :tea:

tumblr_m43edxFuYB1r3sf9do4_250.gif

VforVendetta

No, I was shocked that the whole fanbase was shocked by its success, cause it's such an amazing song.

Tell them.

Tell them.

ikr... And how Applause was such a bad single choice, cause it was so "unrelatable", the lyrics weren't "gp friendly", "experimental" and ****, and suddenly when it was a success it's "basic"?!?!! :fail:Ā  Poor Gaga can never win with us...Ā  :toofunny:

VforVendetta

ikr... And how Applause was such a bad single choice, cause it was so "unrelatable", the lyrics weren't "gp friendly", "experimental" and ****, and suddenly when it was a success it's "basic"?!?!! :fail: Poor Gaga can never win with us... :toofunny:

:yes: Also the production wasn't anything that basic, it was just a good production. There is no need for every song to have Aura production.

Vernier

It's actually one of the only few ARTPOP songs that will probably stand the test of time and still sound fresh 10 years from now, but yeah it's "basic" :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MJHolland

It's amazing and it's true, everyone I know loves it

Still more experimental that Katy Perry's whole lifeĀ 

yes..... just...yes.

juicyjuicy

Not to be mean, but it's the most basic song on the album as far as what the GP eats whole...of course they love it :tea:

high heeled fem

Not to be mean, but it's the most basic song on the album as far as what the GP eats whole...of course they love it :tea:

not at allĀ AgY7A.gifĀ applause is so magic and takes you to another place lets see basic songs...... Swine, Jewels N' Drugs....MANiCUREĀ 

Applause is her best song. Mess at this thread.

finally..someone with some intelligenceĀ 4hdtNfj.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived