Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you concerned that G.U.Y isn't catchy enough?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

It could miss the Billboard 100, I wouldn't care. It's G.U.Y for Christ's sake, I just want the live performances and the music video. It's an amazing song, one of the most quintessentially Gaga that Gaga's made.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

No, it was one of the catchiest songs and chorus's when I first listened to the album, 'I wanna be that G.U.Y' was stuck in my head for WEEKS

JustPokeHerFace

No because it can be catchy and the bridge and end of the intro would be more memorable anyways.

Stefani328

Well, most songs that are hits are repetitive and catchy mainly because they get stuck in your head.

Tommy Monster

After a freaking great pre-chorus, the chorus may acctually be a let-down a little bit, but let´s hope... I wouldn´t choose this song, there are better ones imo, still, this one is also really good :party:

Interludicrous

yeah, talk about overreacting.

g.u.y. is easily the best single choice of anything on ARTPOP. the chorus is exactly what gaga needs--repetitive and CATCHY; these are literally the qualities that people initially loved about gaga's music, lest we forget.

But we shouldn't forget either that people seem to be losing interest in Gaga. If you ask me it would be best to go against the grain and release something unlike any single she has had before: Dope, ARTPOP or maybe MANiCURE (even though I don't like it personally). Just because something worked in the past, doesn't mean it'll work again.

But if you ask me, ARTPOP won't be the album that'll get Gaga back on top. I'll just enjoy the ride as long as it last, but I'm not expecting anything succes-wise from this era. Which is okay, because I enjoy the music, not the bling  :omfgaga:

LadyoftheDam

It could miss the Billboard 100, I wouldn't care. It's G.U.Y for Christ's sake, I just want the live performances and the music video. It's an amazing song, one of the most quintessentially Gaga that Gaga's made.

This is exactly how I feel.

And I mean really how is "I wanna be that GUY..g-u-y.." NOT catchy? :deadbanana:

Ladey Gagz

My opinion might be unpopular but i do think it is repetitive

Same the chorus is just

I wanna be that G.U.Y. x3 :shrug:

I question the intellect of anyone who thinks G.U.Y is a decent single choice.

and yet you like to play the victim card :toofloppy:

shut up

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived