carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

my friend thought gaga was 60-70 years old :toofunny:

They were mistaken between her and MEdoner X-D

I know that they can be done with makeup, but I am saying without makeup her face has gotten/looks thinner. Losing babyfat after entering adulthood is quite a common thing. 

And her whole body has gotten paler, which may have simply been the result of her losing her tan from the fame days.

I really don't think her face has changed that drastically at all.

glitterintheair

when she was at the golden globes with taylor i thought she looked a lot older. 

just that once though.

ryhanna

Some of the more unconventional looks she uses give the impression of her being older than she actually is, but then there are pictures where she has more conventional, youthful, trendy looks and she actually appears even younger than 27 - like in Paris the other week. I would have probably guessed 25 at the MOST if I didn't know her age. :laughga:

It all comes down to the look she has going on and the effect she wants to give, I think.

TypicalOpposer

she's always looked way older than her actual age, but she doesn't look any different than when she became popular i guess

Cameron1012

I really don't think her face has changed that drastically at all.

yeah i actually took back(in mymind) what i said about her looking different. was gonna edit my post, but was to lazy to find this thread.  

after relooking at some photos, i realized her face really hasnt changed one bit.

rivingtonreject

i tgink she looks 27 NOW. i think from 24-early26 she looked (facial maturity wise) stuck at 24. for a while i think she looked younger than she was. the fact that she looks her age now is a telling sign that the last two years have taken a toll on her

OMG IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT SHE HASNT HAD ANY PLASTIC SURGERY. WHAT DIFFERENCES PEOPLE ARE SEEING IS BEYOND ME.

that botox injection phase.. you could tell when it was there and you could tell when it faded. are you people blind?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived