Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

#VenusIsReal Discussion Thread (Evidence!)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

It wasn't we just got a mere confirmation who would be filming it. The end. Single got swapped and the rest is history.

so where did that photo posted by another user above come from then? thats all i'm trying to work out

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

so where did that photo posted by another user above come from then? thats all i'm trying to work out

Just a fake like so many afaik?

This. She told us Ruth Hogben would be directing it (ShowStudio basically) and then DWUW happened. But she did say  we'd still get it, I think. 

Maybe through the app? :awesome: 

But every performance of Venus she's done so far has emphasised the Greek and Roman culture elements, rather than the space elements. She's always performed as Venus, wearing the seashell bikini, or with the Birth of Venus painting behind her.

And she wore the Venus wig throughout most of the Applause era and in its music video despite there being no references to it in the song, your point is?

Lets just wait and see what'll be before people reply with post with biblical length about the ancient gods… 

Like seriously we're not at school.

52528e0608_1368693244_en-tot-woede-van-j

hughdancy

Since when does the imagery in her videos have anything to do with her lyrical content?

Applause - Pierrot

Do What U Want - with her body :derpga: (presumably)

And she wore the Venus wig throughout most of the Applause era and in its music video despite there being no references to it in the song, your point is?

My point is #VenusSecondSingle #NowThirdSingle #BookmarkMe

But I'm not talking about the frizzy Venus wig, that was a mess :rip: I mean the platinum blonde willowy curtain thing

And the wig looks more like the fiber optic wig, which makes it more DWUW than Venus

MTE, and the white set + Bad Romance 2.0 rumors started with DWUW didn't they? :emma:

Eh, idk, I think it's G.U.Y. but it could surprise us..

Applause - Pierrot

Do What U Want - with her body :derpga: (presumably)

My point is #VenusSecondSingle #NowThirdSingle #BookmarkMe

But I'm not talking about the frizzy Venus wig, that was a mess :rip: I mean the platinum blonde willowy curtain thing

The frizzy Venus wig is based off the one in the painting, which is a part of the song's theme considering she's performed it with the painting in the background. So if she used that wig during the Applause era, then the fact is that she wears whatever she wants anywhere and mixes up eras so you don't know what she's going to do.

And if you think the frizzy Venus wig is a mess, that already proves you're wrong on all other accounts

hughdancy

The frizzy Venus wig is based off the one in the painting, which is a part of the song's theme considering she's performed it with the painting in the background. So if she used that wig during the Applause era, then the fact is that she wears whatever she wants anywhere and mixes up eras so you don't know what she's going to do.

And if you think the frizzy Venus wig is a mess, that already proves you're wrong on all other accounts

Judging me on my taste in wigs now :toofloppy:

If it's not Venus, it isn't. But if it is, that would be cool with me. And I think it is.

Judging me on my taste in wigs now :toofloppy:

If it's not Venus, it isn't. But if it is, that would be cool with me. And I think it is.

You can have a taste in wigs, but if you hate the frizzy Venus wig then you're wrong. Simply put :derpga:

It's G.U.Y :whitney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived