Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

#VenusIsReal Discussion Thread (Evidence!)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video shot we got which is said to be Venus doesnt match this set and it says Oct 2013 but you've got some valid points there too 

tumblr_n0qjq6p5kX1qjtj50o1_500.jpg

this is a screen shot of a scene that was released last month for "Venus" and it says Hogben.R. but the scenery doesn't match

i thought venus was never actually filmed though

hughdancy

What did Telephone have to do with murder and prison

What did Yoü and I have to do with mermaids

What did Bad Romance have to do with the forceful auctioning of hookers in a bathhouse

And what the hell does Alejandro have to do with its video, seriously what even is that

Also, Venus primarily references space for the majority of the song, whereas G.U.Y's references to Greek and Roman culture are exclusive to that specific topic and don't drift off into subjects such as space or whatever

I was being sarcastic... :megaflop: of course Gaga wouldn't take lyrics literally.

But uh... dunno what you're on about with G.U.Y. there, it only features Greek and Roman culture in the first three sentences. Then it's just romance, until the space references in the bridge.

In white? 

Yes...

It's so not the Venus wig. The Venus wig was huge, teased and fluffy looking. The one in the set-photo looks sleek and tamed.

WheresTheDoggo

this photo was released a month ago

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

I was being sarcastic... :megaflop: of course Gaga wouldn't take lyrics literally.

But uh... dunno what you're on about with G.U.Y. there, it only features Greek and Roman culture in the first three sentences. Then it's just romance, until the space references in the bridge.

"Greetings Himeros

God of s-xual desire, son of Aphrodite"

"Mount your goddess

As summer and moon comes into full phase

And Mars' warring spirit rams into the atmosphere"

Those aren't just space references, in fact if it wasn't for the word "atmosphere" it wouldn't even be close

hughdancy

"Greetings Himeros

God of s-xual desire, son of Aphrodite"

"Mount your goddess

As summer and moon comes into full phase

And Mars' warring spirit rams into the atmosphere"

Those aren't just space references, in fact if it wasn't for the word "atmosphere" it wouldn't even be close

Mars is a planet, and 'phases' refer to the alignment of spacial entities.

MonsterMum

It wasn't we just got a mere confirmation who would be filming it. The end. Single got swapped and the rest is history.

Mars is a planet, and 'phases' refer to the alignment of spacial entities.

Mars is a Roman God named after the planet because of his power, that doesn't make it a reference to the planet

And anyway, she barely even mentions Greek and Roman culture in Venus.

"Aphrodite lady seashell bikini (Garden panty)"

"Have an oyster, baby

It’s Aphrod-isy

Act sleazy"

"Goddess of Love"

The rest are all space references

It wasn't we just got a mere confirmation who would be filming it. The end. Single got swapped and the rest is history.

This. She told us Ruth Hogben would be directing it (ShowStudio basically) and then DWUW happened. But she did say  we'd still get it, I think. 

hughdancy

Mars is a Roman God named after the planet because of his power, that doesn't make it a reference to the planet

And anyway, she barely even mentions Greek and Roman culture in Venus.

"Aphrodite lady seashell bikini (Garden panty)"

"Have an oyster, baby

It’s Aphrod-isy

Act sleazy"

"Goddess of Love"

The rest are all space references

But every performance of Venus she's done so far has emphasised the Greek and Roman culture elements, rather than the space elements. She's always performed as Venus, wearing the seashell bikini, or with the Birth of Venus painting behind her.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived