💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

8 Reasons Why G.U.Y. is Going to Slay

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree! It's modern and pretty weird, people are totally gonna talk about it and like it.  :ohwell: 
I played it to my music class last December and everybody loved it! :gaga:

you're cool Gags, you got the Little Managers here taking care of your career

tumblr_inline_n0i60yFMlC1qft0nv.gif

HURTFUL.

BUT TRUE.

:laughga:

Bambino

Except it's still a rumour so sit back down

But she's already shooting the video, or a video at least.

QueenMortuana

We are the spotify users. So I don't think the GP are the ones boosting the streams. And the general public loves zedds lovey dovey tracks, which hardly represent the beats that are featured in G.U.Y. so that doesn't necessarily mean they'll love the production on G.U.Y.

Anyway I don't think any song HAS to be a good single choice or needs these reasons. She can make a single out of whatever she wants.

ArtGagaPop

That stat I posted was from December as it says. It was not the current Spotify stats.

For me G.U.Y is 8 with  2,315,573 streams. The song with the higest streams from ARTPOP except Venus, DWUW and Applause

That stat I posted was from December as it says. It was not the current Spotify stats.

So this argument has the same legitimacy as would be stating that Dance in the Dark was the most listened song in 2009 so we should have it released as a single now, because it was popular back then lol

EGOT2027

So this argument has the same legitimacy as would be stating that Dance in the Dark was the most listened song in 2009 so we should have it released as a single now, because it was popular back then lol

Why do you have to be so negative? I'm just trying to spread positivey. Lord knows this fanbase needs it after how 2014 has gone so far.

Why do you have to be so negative? I'm just trying to spread positivey. Lord knows this fanbase needs it after how 2014 has gone so far.

I'm sorry if this negativity offended you. Overall I like your post I think it's quite inspiring, but I think a lot of people are tired when this constant positivism does not pay off. I'm personally tired of bad production (why would they ruin magnificent version of ARTPOP of iTunes festival to overproduced Microsoft Michel voice in album version), constant mismanagement, delays, bad single choice and constant behaviour police at LM 'we are community, we can't critique each other'. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived