💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Support your opinion about G.U.Y. being a single.

Mecano

Featured Posts

Vernier

I couldn't care less if it's JnD at this stage. Jonas Akerlund is all I needed :cry:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

This fanbase doesn't even deserve G.U.Y as a single and an amazing video for it. they deserved Gypsy and a nÂÂș 20 on billboard for being such basic stans and complaining so much...but G.U.Y slays and you will deal...that's pretty much it. coming for that top 10 weave!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

elijahfan

The chorus is perfect. If you're looking for an orgasm, G.U.Y.'s ending will serve you well - it also fits the concept better being the finale.

I'm not the only one who finds the chorus underwhelming, so.... whatevs?

This fanbase doesn't even deserve G.U.Y as a single and an amazing video for it. they deserved Gypsy and a nÂÂș 20 on billboard for being such basic stans and complaining so much...but G.U.Y slays and you will deal...that's pretty much it. coming for that top 10 weave!

... and that's exactly the kind of posts that I hope we won't regret in a few weeks :laughga:

Being too self-confident about Gaga's comeback single lead to the meltdowns we know from Applause not reaching #1. Just to jog your memories a little.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm not the only one who finds the chorus underwhelming, so.... whatevs?

... and that's exactly the kind of posts that I hope we won't regret in a few weeks :laughga:

Being too self-confident about Gaga's comeback single lead to the meltdowns we know from Applause not reaching #1. Just to jog your memories a little.

I didn't care even a little bit when Applause failed to reach #1...I'm only confident about the music and the video, obviously...the charts? whatever

elijahfan

I didn't care even a little bit when Applause failed to reach #1...I'm only confident about the music and the video, obviously...the charts? whatever

Then what was the "coming for that top 10 weave!" about? :laughga:

It's just that I remember how confident people were about ARTPOP or Applause a few months ago, and when both the album and single didn't match their expectations, huge meltdowns ensued... and I feel like you guys are not learning from your mistakes, that's all.

Don't say a weave has been snatched until it got ACTUALLY snatched.... that's all I'm saying :ohwell:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Then what was the "coming for that top 10 weave!" about? :laughga:

It's just that I remember how confident people were about ARTPOP or Applause a few months ago, and when both the album and single didn't match their expectations, huge meltdowns ensued... and I feel like you guys are not learning from your mistakes, that's all.

Don't say a weave has been snatched until it got ACTUALLY snatched.... that's all I'm saying :ohwell:

It's about me believing the potential of the song...that's all...It's not the most important, but with a good video and some performances I think it can make #1...if it doesn't IDGAF

elijahfan

It's about me believing the potential of the song...that's all...It's not the most important, but with a good video and some performances I think it can make #1...if it doesn't IDGAF

Ok cool then :) That's what I hope too.

Versace

It will SLAY , but it wont SLAY as hard as Gyspy (if Gypsy got the single treatment) still happy though but with the video stills I'm seeing we might get a mash of PF/BR video epicness

it desperately needs a radio edit....it takes way too long to get the the chorus. as much as I love the intro, it has to be cut

but at least it is an interesting song and it will be interesting/fun to watch it's development on radio, in the media, the video, etc. Gypsy would have just been a snooze fest...if that must be a single save it for last

VforVendetta

I think that GUY is not very relatable tbh. The lyrics are s-xual but I find them completely unrelatable. It can do well though. Still I don't find it a very memorable single choice. Also a weak chorus.

Weak chorus, especially in comparison to Venus. Not quite as fun/upbeat as Venus. Venus is the better single choice (and should be a single, considering that it was planned on being a single). And Im sorry, but a video for Venus sounds a hell of a lot more interesting to me than a video for GUY. A video for Venus would legit slay lives.

DrewStevens

I love G.U.Y. The production is amazing, Zedd's job was impeccable. The lyrics are pretty clever and the vocals are so FameGa/Sexy/Pop. The chorus is great and the bridge is her best bridge ever.

And personally I just want to avoid Venus as a single, so I want Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy after G.U.Y.

I think that GUY is not very relatable tbh. The lyrics are s-xual but I fins them completely unrelatable. It can do well though. Still I don't find it a very memorable single choice.

"Want the power to leave you, i'm aiming for full control of this love"

"I'm gonna say the word and own you"

"I don't need to be on top to know i'm worth it"

These all relate to me so well rn, as I'm trying to break up with someone. It's v relateable

DrewStevens

Weak chorus, especially in comparison to Venus. Not quite as fun/upbeat as Venus. Venus is the better single choice (and should be a single, considering that it was planned on being a single). And Im sorry, but a video for Venus sounds a hell of a lot more interesting to me than a video for GUY. A video for Venus would legit slay lives.

that's not your opinion on G.U.Y. That's just your opinion on why Venus should be a single

VforVendetta

"Want the power to leave you, i'm aiming for full control of this love"

"I'm gonna say the word and own you"

"I don't need to be on top to know i'm worth it"

These all relate to me so well rn, as I'm trying to break up with someone. It's v relateable

Maybe, Idk. I just can't imagine GUY being a hit...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived