Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to shoot creative project at Hearst Castle, G.U.Y. MV speculated

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Filippo2192

Maybe it's both...First GUY and then Venus? :awesome:

Maybe it's Scheiße then Venus then G.U.Y then Onion Girl!!! :excited2: :excited2: :laughga:

No but seriosuly Venus+G.U.Y would be great

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Miel

• Pitch

• mic

pink sushi

OMGGGGGGGGGGG :omg:

I'VE BEEN TO THE HEARST CASTLE!!!! It's in California not to far from LA. It's a gorgeous place! Can't wait to see how this video will turn out! :flutter:

Daredevil

I don't know if I'm reaching but I think Applause was the actual end of the BTW era and this video is the start of the ARTPOP era, because she said in an interview that the album is "beginning to flourish" and it's really starting to flourish 

ElectricChapelJuda

Remember when she said that Venus would be part of a new trilogy? She might be filming for Venus, GUY, and another song and make it into 1 whole MV!!! Just kidding about making 1 big video but that would be awesome.

Dean Winchester

Remember when she said that Venus would be part of a new trilogy? She might be filming for Venus, GUY, and another song and make it into 1 whole MV!!! Just kidding about making 1 big video but that would be awesome.

Yeah thats possible.  If thats true i hope its Venus, G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams

MonsterMum

Gypsy :)

I'VE BEEN TO THE HEARST CASTLE!!!! It's in California not to far from LA. It's a gorgeous place! Can't wait to see how this video will turn out! :flutter:

How far is it from Las Vegas? She was going on a "holiday" and turned up in Vegas first to visit Britney.

Rudz Xinc

twitter "insiders" apparently so its not really confirmed 

so in other word still "rumor", thanks for answering ;)

Look at those clowns