• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Miel

• Pitch

• mic

freebit

One of the best songs on ARTPOP potentially getting the beautiful MV it deserves...:party: That rumor about Jonas Akerlund better be true. This is too perfect.

Donatello

That rumor about Jonas Akerlund better be true.

This. Gaga hasn't had a professional director for three years (since BTW's MV in Feb 2011).

MonsterOfSpain

OMFG THIS IS TOO MUCH :giveup:

He did not give details of the project but said it was much more involved than a music video, for instance.

What could it be?

Laceface

I highly doubt it has anything to do with Versace.. it's clearly a music video and something more. It makes sense for her comeback and 'spring awakening' as editing will be up until March and spring starts March 15th by solace.

Filippo2192

I hope it's not G.U.Y., I never managed to like the chorus... Plus I was rooting for Venus so hard!!! At least the location looks very cool, it would have been more interesting if she had tried something different like doing a video without all of the dancers, but clearly this is not the time...

Edited by Filippo2192

MonsterMum

I hope it's not G.U.Y., I never managed to like the chorus... Plus I was rooting for Venus so hard!!! At least the location looks very cool, it would have been more interesting if she had tried something different like doing a video without all of the dancers, but clearly this is not the time...

Maybe it's both...First GUY and then Venus? :awesome: