Lady Gaga future album names

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

The Immaculate Collection. Which includes here greatest hits "Marry the Night", "DWUW", "Eh Eh", and "Express Yourself" :derpga:

LOOOOOOOOOOL OH MY GOSH :lmao: I'd definitely buy that though, 'Marry The Night' and 'DWUW' are some of my favourites from her whole discography :laughga:

Everything.

Her renewed PR team, her renewed image in the public and proving them wrong, as well as renewing innovation in pop culture.

I think that could be kinda cool. It reminds me of Eminem's 'Relapse' and 'Recovery' actually :omg: But I'd totally be on board with something that states that it's a new and clean slate :yes:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

LOOOOOOOOOOL OH MY GOSH :lmao: I'd definitely buy that though, 'Marry The Night' and 'DWUW' are some of my favourites from her whole discography :laughga:

I think that could be kinda cool. It reminds me of Eminem's 'Relapse' and 'Recovery' actually :omg: But I'd totally be on board with something that states that it's a new and clean slate :yes:

With an amazingly simple album cover of Gaga in front of just a white background or something like the Bad Romance bathhouse with her in awesome fashion :giveup:

Haroon

Considering the way the media and public have been treating her since ARTPOP, this theme would be great for the next album.

Sad but true :giveup:

I like how people can interpret Gaga's performances in so many ways :)

That's one of the reasons I became such a big fan, her performances are multi-layered for me and that's what makes them interesting :flutter:

Ink, Poison, Rose Thorns

I love all three of those :saira:: All three sound pretty dark to me and I'm always up for dark Gaga music so yeah!

I want an album title that's in a different language

It'd have to be Italian :derpga:

Haroon

ART FAME MONSTER

I know, so original.

Totally :awesome: Surprisingly, some other members said an album title along that line too :laughga:

With an amazingly simple album cover of Gaga in front of just a white background or something like the Bad Romance bathhouse with her in awesome fashion 

All I want is awesome fashion :giveup: like sometimes I feel like whenever Gaga's semi-naked in a video in just underwear that it can be a waste of an outfit (trying not to sound harsh here :sweat: ) because we see her like that in many videos, and that it could be replaced with an amazing runway look or something :shrug:

Totally :awesome: Surprisingly, some other members said an album title along that line too :laughga:

All I want is awesome fashion :giveup: like sometimes I feel like whenever Gaga's semi-naked in a video in just underwear that it can be a waste of an outfit (trying not to sound harsh here :sweat: ) because we see her like that in many videos, and that it could be replaced with an amazing runway look or something :shrug:

I agree

Judas fashion teas please

Haroon

I agree

Judas fashion teas please

YES OH MY GOSH :giveup: I loved the outfits in 'Telephone' the most I think :flutter: But Judas is probably 2nd for me :yes:

Jewels n Drugs

Id be here for Mother Monster tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Me too, I think it's quite a badass name in general

Helix

Born This Way Act II the FAME monster ARTPOP Reloaded ReUp

Edited by HelixSpirals

Haroon

Me too, I think it's quite a badass name in general

At first I was joking around about it, but I've actually come around to liking that name :toofunny:

'Insert Pretentious Name Here'

'Born This Way' wasn't pretentious, was it? :laughga:

tumblr_mfpxxrQiYe1qdnrlxo1_500.gif

Jewels n Drugs

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Shadow locked this topic