• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not :dies: If you are, then nooo that'd be so depressing! If you aren't, then sure why not, maybe a 'Greatest Hits' collection? :lolgaga:

I do like 'The Fame Factory' :omg: Like I wouldn't have minded that replacing the name of 'The Fame Monster' to be honest :shrug: She did use a fame factory (or something like that) in her first Grammy performance :laughga:

nah not being serious.

its referencing a david bowie album (my fave album of all time tbh) 

think it would get alot of interest for the wrong reasons thou haha

Haroon

THE OPEN DOOR  :troll:

I'm not sure what you mean :confused:

nah not being serious.

its referencing a david bowie album (my fave album of all time tbh) 

think it would get alot of interest for the wrong reasons thou haha

Ahhh right I see, I'm like clueless about David Bowie unfortunately :sweat: But yeah, Gaga is a magnet for comparison criticism, and this would be a juggernaut of one :dies:

gunther_btw

I'm not sure what you mean :confused:

well  , what i was trying to say is that gaga in an interview with oprah ,i think the last year .she explained her creative process and she named,the open door , because when is  open all the ideas ,lyrics,ect comes to her mind .if you wanna know about what she said here is the link  http://ofthespiritual.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/lady-gaga-on-creativity/

.i just said that title randomly.

Edited by gunther_btw

Allison M

I still like Element Of Crime :)

I liked the idea of The Fame Factory from the Grammy's performance, but now i think it's too late for that. like she is passed Fame stuff.

I would have been cool.
The Fame: All about fame, obviously
The Fame Monster: Dark sides of fame

The Fame Factory: How she rose to fame. 

oh well.

Edited by Allison M

Haroon

#buythisalbumandmakesureitgoesnumberoneorelseIwill4everhauntyou :derpga:

I wish the album cover would look like BEYONCE, it's be a black background with the text all over it from the top left corner all the way to the bottom right :laughga:

well  , what i was trying to say is that gaga in an interview with oprah ,i think the last year .she explained her creative process and she named,the open door , because when is  open all the ideas ,lyrics,ect comes to her mind

Oooh I do think I remember that now that you've reminded me! In all honesty I like the meaning of it :yes:

I liked the idea of The Fame Factory from the Grammy's performance, but now i think it's too late for that. like she is passed Fame stuff.

I would have been cool.

The Fame: All about fame, obviously

The Fame Monster: Dark sides of fame

The Fame Factory: How she rose to fame. 

I thought (based on the Grammy performance) that 'The Fame Factory' would be more to do with the fall from fame :confused: Pretty much summed up in this pretty gif

jv6gsm.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic