• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

Haroon

Dancin' in the Oz (Dorothy GAGA)

C.H.E.A.P (Max martin/Dr.Luke/redOne/Ryan Tedder)

Fabulous Monster

Freak

"U"topia

Queensss

Passion

To Kill The Pop Culture

Pop Fiction

Popception

Origami

CoCoons

I like 'Freak' and 'Origami', probably because they sound really vague to me, thus could be anything :laughga:

Haroon

Pop Emergency

The Phoenix Has Risen

GAGA

I do like the idea of 'Phoenix' by itself, but that might just be because I tend to prefer shorter names, and I'd think 'The Phoenix Has Risen' would be too literal of a metaphor :shrug: 'GAGA' is quite the popular choice on this thread actually :laughga: If it was up to this forum, a self-titled album would be in Gaga's future :yes:

ARTPOP: part deux

Roman Number 5 (as the actual title!)

GAGA: the collection

Death and Rebirth

Golden Age

BYE

mwjuell91

it is litteraly impossible to guess what her next title will be.. Who in the world would have guessed the name ARTPOP? (before she mentioned it)

Haroon

Aphrodite's Hymns

Electrica

Electrisis

Moulded

Rejuvenation

In the nicest way, I really did not agree with 'Aphrodite's Hymns', at least not in the near future because of the constant mythology and Gods & Goddesses during this album :shrug: 'Rejuvenation' sounds really cool though, like an evolution of amazingness :flutter:

#nofilter

The album cover should be a selfie of her doing a duckface

LOOOOOOOOOL I WOULD DIE :lmao:

Haroon

it is litteraly impossible to guess what her next title will be.. Who in the world would have guessed the name ARTPOP? (before she mentioned it)

Very true :tea: But it doesn't hurt to have a fun brainstorm anyway :laughga: Plus we'll see who was the closest by luck when she does announce the next album name :awesome:

Haroon

The Rise and Fall of Lady Gaga

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not :dies: If you are, then nooo that'd be so depressing! If you aren't, then sure why not, maybe a 'Greatest Hits' collection? :lolgaga:

GAGA or The Fame Factory

I do like 'The Fame Factory' :omg: Like I wouldn't have minded that replacing the name of 'The Fame Monster' to be honest :shrug: She did use a fame factory (or something like that) in her first Grammy performance :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic