• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

Kim Kardashian

#PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

s1ae.jpg

OMG I made that! :dies:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Haroon

Just in case someone hasn't said them:

Private In Public

Element of Crime

I think a few people have :huh: Which only means they really like it :yes: I really like 'Private In Public', not sure how I feel about 'Element of Crime' though :shrug:

OMG I made that! :dies:

I just went to double check and YES YOU DID! Same username on the Tomb Raider forums :laughga:

Kim Kardashian

I think a few people have :huh: Which only means they really like it :yes: I really like 'Private In Public', not sure how I feel about 'Element of Crime' though :shrug:

I just went to double check and YES YOU DID! Same username on the Tomb Raider forums :laughga:

You're on TRF!? ._.

Who are you?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Haroon

You're on TRF!? ._.

Who are you?

Oh no no, I meant you have the same username on that forum :laughga: I've never played Tomb Raider, or seen the movie :gum:

Kim Kardashian

Oh no no, I meant you have the same username on that forum :laughga: I've never played Tomb Raider, or seen the movie :gum:

I know. I just asked you if you have an account there and if you do, what's your username. :p

Haroon

I know. I just asked you if you have an account there and if you do, what's your username. :P

I know you meant that :toofunga: I don't have an account on there :dies: SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS :lmao:

Kim Kardashian

I know you meant that :toofunga: I don't have an account on there :dies: SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS :lmao:

OH!...

iVPzyrrTdxQbV.gif

Well... I'm flopping.

Haroon

OH!...

iVPzyrrTdxQbV.gif

Well... I'm flopping.

I just saw that Nicki Minaj documentry thing today :omg: And no, not at all :hug: Thank you for creating that meme thing, it made me laugh :laughga:

I want "The Electric Lady" so bad. Janelle Monae called her last album that, but Gaga could still use it.

SpadesToStart

The Stage

Stefani

Adrenaline

Hybrid

Element Of Crime

Private In Public

Poison 

Seriously, Adrenaline should have been what ARTPOP was called.   The way she explained all the adrenalines of each song in that one video was amazing.

• Shadow locked this topic