Top Posters In This Topic

• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

well after ARTPOP ACT 2

I'd love a self-titled album GAGA

for future albums maybe these:

Anatomy Of Love, ? (yes question mark who else would do it if not gaga it will be a hit title), Party Girl, iTalian,

Phantom Of The Pop Era, Crystal,  Prides and Pearls, Shame Game, Goddess Of Love,  Thread Of Hope (her ray of light)

hahaaa i like question mark

Haroon

Depends on the theme. I like that her albums have proper concepts behind them that drive their message and creativity. Its hard to divine a name without the theme.

:tea: We can't even begin to guess the themes she'll be doing in the future either, but I kinda like that because that's what lets our imaginations go wild when it comes to thinking up names :laughga:

( Omg is that gif real?? :toofunny: )

LOOOL I believe so, I think it was taken from some reality TV show :dies:

I like how the albums aren't just named after the lead single, or the coolest title, but they represent the theme of her album; the message she wants her listens to internalize. It is a title and foreshadowing to the listening experience. 

For some reason I really enjoyed reading that. I hadn't thought about it, but it really is true and actually made me appreciate her titling of her albums more :flutter:

Edited by Haroon

calmar

One guess would be a category about her name (GAGA, G.A.G.A., LG, Stefani, etc. etc.)

ARTPOP II (if it is indeed a physical album and not a compilation of things she places on the app)

Besides those I'd have to think about what's been going on with her and the themes she's been hinting at. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

Something in Italian tbh

I think that'd be pretty cool actually :omg: She is Italian after all :lolgaga:

Untitled ;D

That'd be pretty cute for like a totally stripped back album in my opinion :laughga:

Tbh....

'Tbh...' sounds like a lovely title :derpga:

To counter all the "funny" responses,I'd want Gaga to at least have one self-titled album with almost all piano ballads,with the last three songs being her dance-y and fun songs.

Plus,whenever she does her greatest hits later on down the line,I'd think "The Glitter Way" would be a good name(in my opinion)

TechPop

Bleeding Fame

Fashion Diaries

Lady G. Presents: The Experimental Album.

Psycho!POP - The Darkest Hour.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Shadow locked this topic