Gaga Sells Out 5 UK Shows In Minutes

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAHolyFool

I hope theyll add two more dates so she can sell 100k tix

it looks likely we will get at least two more London dates and hopefully another Manchester/Birmingham. She may return for a second UK leg and get areas she missed like Belfast or North East?

miss anthropy

There are still 1000's of tickets available ---- just at hugely inflated prices :noparty:

I had an email from vileagogo at 9am with Gaga tickets, and they were already on GMI during the pointless ticket search by about 9.15am and AXS had nothing other than level 4 and back end level 1 the minute ticket sales started- don't tell me the rest have gone to fans judging by the numbers available on official ticket fleecing sites

Wonder how many actually went to fans though, and how many will be on seatwave at a 100%+ markup? I'm glad they did the lm.com presale but it's disgusting the way these touts operate. It should be illegal because its exploitative and makes the event less accessible to those of limited means.

Gaga didn't sell out.  Ticketmaster did.  They were on GMI within a minute of going on sale, sadly they went to 3rd party rather than fans. 

Yup, a lot of tickets ended up immediately on the secondary market like getmein.com.

By the way, guess who owns getmein....

TICKETMASTER.

ThatAsianGuy

slay :legend:

her tour power >>>>>>> kety purry could nevah :whitney:

the gurl must improve ha live performances before taking tours  :manicure:   

Slaydy Gaga snatching wigs and taking names  :legend:

I hope genuine Monsters got tickets though, and it wasn't all arseholes people getting them to sell on for twice the price.

YAY!!!!! Her international appeal is enormous! To me it's what really makes HER the reigning queen of pop. In a couple months though the gossip sites will be reporting supposed dismal sales again though I'm sure...  :manicure:

We're all Stronger Together!

Dominic

I hope the Twitter Monsters don't start bragging because they're in for a major shock when they realise 90% of the tickets are still on sale at GMI for inflated prices. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MonsterMarty

Londoners are definitely getting more dates.

I hope the Twitter Monsters don't start bragging because they're in for a major shock when they realise 90% of the tickets are still on sale at GMI for inflated prices.

90%? Let's not.

I am convinced that many of the touts already have illegal hacking software/standing agreements with the vendors to ensure they can get their 'allocation' before the average punter even gets a look in. I think it should be illegal to 're-sell tickets for more than their face value.

Me too. Why isn't it illegal?? It's so wrong.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived