Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Britney/Gaga Thread is all over Exhale

Quark

Featured Posts

Flippy

I can't at some people xf08MLY.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting for this thread to be on Exhale now. 

I'm here for the collaboration. Gaga is clearly more talented than Britney and some fans on Exhale can't accept it. There are fans there that agree with Enigma which is interesting lol. 

Anyway, I think Britney does have something to offer to Gaga, and that's status. The more "legends" Gaga can collaborate with and put on her resume, the better she'll look in the end...and of course the same if true for Britney. When Gaga surpasses Britney's legacy (Some might argue she has), Britney will have that to brag about too. 

theotherside

My comments are definitely gonna be in that thread. I already found one, and surprisingly they said they somewhat agree.

Lmao 6 years into her career, flop ass era and already fading. Yes, Gaga has surpassed Britney's legacy. The delusion is absolutely real in here. 

Oh god, it's you, from Exhale!

Where is the Azealia Banks gif you used all the time to cover up your poor excuses for retorts?

Lmao 6 years into her career, flop ass era and already fading. Yes, Gaga has surpassed Britney's legacy. The delusion is absolutely real in here. 

Gaga just isn't doing anything atm but when she does do something, she still gets hits like the beginning of the ARTPOP era. If Gaga did things and it flopped, then she's over but it's too soon to count Gaga out now. Besides, Gaga has a lot more respect than Britney does anyway

FGGrayson

Exhale's literally my favourite thing. They are a bunch of paranoid, deluded messes. Every thread on there is the forum equivalent of a monkey knife fight. :rip:

Hahahahaha must go and read some

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Bad news, my friends. The good sister THC's been banned

LMAOOOOOO I JUST GOT BANNED FROM GGD. I THINK IT'S BECAUSE I DRAG ONE THEM KUNT AND SAID THE DELUSION WAS REAL. LMAO BYE

Never again shall we be graced by his Exhale-esque talk, with meaningless gif's continually posted in order to cover up skewed logic and a clinging to the past when Britney could fully operate her body.

Even their moderators are being ridiculously rude.  :eww:

It's Exhale, the moderators are merely the most grammatically correct of the scum.

:lmao: Thank God he is gone. He would only spread pure delusion here.

Never again shall we be graced by his Exhale-esque talk, with meaningless gif's continually posted in order to cover up skewed logic and a clinging to the past when Britney could fully operate her body.

I think he meant me and I'd hardly call that dragging...He tried to drag but embarrass him or herself lmao

FGGrayson

The names they make for her , ****ga , satanga , flopga  :flop:

And that's why i hate that collab, honestly, Brit for me it is like meh, neutral or something, i actually don't hate her, she doesn't even annoys me like Kety Perr or Miley, but her fans are mad as ****, i really hate them & they actually makes hard to have a normal conversation, idk why, but they love bash & drag gagz, they're the worst scum out there, not all of them, but the most of them are... so sad tbh

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Archived