Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

I have faith in ARTPOP, do you?

Oscar

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have complete faith in gaga and ARTPOP. The problem doesn't lie within either, the problem is how they're being handled and it's annoying as ****.

i'm neutral at the moment. i don't want to set too high of an expectation or too low of an expectation for anything she does. yet.

Sadly this is true.It started so well. I love this damn album and I MEAN I ****ING LOVE IT!!! I mean we waited and were hyped so much about this album and now what :shrug:

I just focus on ARTRAVE and my show in July and TBH at this point I hope Gaga wants to tour.. I mean can anyone blame me for saying that?

Of course god forbid we talk about how we actually feel without being called a hater or being rude or negative and anyone who effing knows me KNOWS that is so far from the truth :noparty: It is ok to talk about the elephant in the room AKA what the hell is going on with this damn era!!

I know exactly how you feel. The tickets for London go on sale in half an hour, and of course I'm going to buy a couple, but I'm not feeling as excited as I was with the Born This Way Ball. I'm even slightly worried that I'll be disappointed by the show because I don't get the feeling Gaga will put her whole heart into it. If she can't even keep the album era alive more than two months, what does that say about the tour?  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived