Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I have faith in ARTPOP, do you?

Oscar

Featured Posts

you need only be a gaga fan under the condition of liking her or her music. no other reasons are necessary. but that's why you're all so divisive and hysterically at each other's throats; because you have faith in something as vapid as how much money and awards and achievements a celebrity earns! :giggle: muzic not the bling, my friend! you can be happy and glad for her without becoming ~spiritually invested~ in the commercial aspects of her career.

I'm rich as piss. I'm skinny, rich and a little bit of a b---h. Don't want your jewels I want your d--gs. I just love the music not the bling. If Gaga is to confused to make a coherent statement about the importance of money, why shouldn't her fans be confused too? ARTPOP is a collection of vapid songs, so when her fans are moaning about chart positions or mourning the loss of awards they are really just taking cues from her work.  

If she steps up her game, the fan base will follow suit.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

The album is brilliant.

But as far as having faith in it is concerned, it doesn't matter if I have faith in it or not....if the creator does not have any faith in it.

The album is being treated like a joke & has become a joke. It's just a big convoluted mess that has no form or direction. Pretty tragic, tbqh!

I'm rich as piss. I'm skinny, rich and a little bit of a b---h. Don't want your jewels I want your d--gs. I just love the music not the bling. If Gaga is to confused to make a coherent statement about the importance of money, why shouldn't her fans be confused too? ARTPOP is a collection of vapid songs, so when her fans are moaning about chart positions or mourning the loss of awards they are really just taking cues from her work.  

yeah, unfortunately it seems that way. i have no idea how she feels about the whole Little Managers thing deep down. maybe she loves it. i used the lyrics to demonstrate my own feelings rather than gaga's, but yes, you certainly can't get a clear picture from her lyrics. 

She's clearly being ironic with certain lyrics.

But I suppose that's Gaga's mistake. To think that her listeners could actually perceive that. What they seem to need is straight forward messages with no realistic twists in meaning in order to appreciate something.

She's clearly being ironic with certain lyrics.

But I suppose that's Gaga's mistake. To think that her listeners could actually perceive that. What they seem to need is straight forward messages with no realistic twists in meaning in order to appreciate something.

Unfortunately I don't think she is being ironic. She stopped dissecting and satirizing fame and just became the monster she once studied. 

DING! DING! DING!  :worship:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

DriverMonster

No, it won't. I wish but that's just not how it goes. If Gaga and/or the record label wanted to continue with this album, they would have released a single by now. I think they will release Act 2 or like a deluxe edition. That could revive it.

Certainly there must be examples that disprove this but I can't think of any atm. But I don't like how that implies that ARTPOP is over. ARTPOP is not over. Not enough people in the GP are even aware it exists and therefore, could still do better if promoted again. Then it will rise and it's boppers will hit the radio's and slay

MessyTop

The album is brilliant.

But as far as having faith in it is concerned, it doesn't matter if I have faith in it or not....if the creator does not have any faith in it.

The album is being treated like a joke & has become a joke. It's just a big convoluted mess that has no form or direction. Pretty tragic, tbqh!

I agree. To most fandoms the word ARTPOP is a joke. She left it there. Is such a great album and that's that.

Darcklighter22

it's actually the perfect EDM album but the treatment it's getting promo wise (which is probably due to the whole Troy thing) is really a little upsetting but i'm sure when she comes back she'l have tons of awesome innovative ideas that she will share.

Tokyo Rose

Unfortunately I don't think she is being ironic. She stopped dissecting and satirizing fame and just became the monster she once studied.

Seriously? Donatella was never supposed to be some great manifesto of her thoughts on money.

Imma rich b---h i'm the upper class

:heart: :unicorn:

tbh ARTPOP has become such a joke to so many people that i don't think it can be revived now, I wish I had the faith of some others here, but I really feel that the poor promo the album has had over the past while has left it dead in the water. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong though

MessyTop

tbh ARTPOP has become such a joke to so many people that i don't think it can be revived now, I wish I had the faith of some others here, but I really feel that the poor promo the album has had over the past while has left it dead in the water. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong though

In the world we live in music moves fast! She's 5 months too late. Either she releases Act 2 or a deluxe version I don't see it becoming relevant.

Let alone releasing Venus as a single. :/ a little too late

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived