💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I have faith in ARTPOP, do you?

Oscar

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does have a very strong potential but it's not exploited enough. And it's sad, 'cause it would be a total slayage.

Hellspont

Chart wise eh, musically also not her best. That said Sexxx Dreams and Venus are in her top 10 best songs imo and both would slay charts with right promo.

chrismugler

I still have faith in Gaga :ohwell:, this album sadly is prepared to rest in peace...

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Gaga is Life

I always have. She just needs to get going and do something with it. And promote the next single effectively.

artRaver

Yeah, I do. I'm just patiently sitting here eating Cinnamon Toast waiting for her to actually come back and deliver this era.  :excited2:

Inb4 the only thing to expect this era is the tour. :emo: 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

i don't know what it means to have faith that an album will be commercially successful. totally alien concept to me. why would i have faith that someone's music is going to make a lot of money or be heard by several thousand more people than it has already been heard by? i can think of few things i care less about, in fact, let alone have faith in.

theotherside

Mine too! People on this website are such Negative Nancies 

giphy.gif

I'm really not trying to be rude. But this era has been so messy. I know there was a lot of back stage drama, but I feel like she's unable to put it behind her and move on with the era. This blackout was a terrible PR move. Things should have been moving along. I'm sure there's always drama with every artist, but you need to focus on getting the job done.

MonsterOfSpain

Um I don't know, it's been 2 months of no news and I don't even know what to think now, i want ARTPOP to continue but she should release the single now and end this blackout! That's what really is killing this era.

It annoys me so much when people say she should release Act 2 now like hi we just started the Act 1 era.

boniva4lyfe

I'm really not trying to be rude. But this era has been so messy. I know there was a lot of back stage drama, but I feel like she's unable to put it behind her and move on with the era. This blackout was a terrible PR move. Things should have been moving along. I'm sure there's always drama with every artist, but you need to focus on getting the job done.

I agree, it's been messy.  But I think it's gone as well as can be expected when she lost her manager just before releasing her album and had issues getting her second video out. She's had a bad string of luck, but I wouldn't count her out just yet.

Liam Germanotta

i have faith in ARTPOP

but i dont faith in team

i dont even faith in gaga

and

THAT is the problem

NOT the ĂƒÆ’ÂĄlbum

theotherside

I agree, it's been messy.  But I think it's gone as well as can be expected when she lost her manager just before releasing her album and had issues getting her second video out. She's had a bad string of luck, but I wouldn't count her out just yet.

I'm definitely not counting her out. I know she can do it. She just needs to straighten things out which is what I'm assuming she's doing now.

monketsharona

ARTPOP is a great album, she worked hard on it... BUT I don't have faith in it anymore...

Sadly this era is not her time, she has missed the start with a bad promo, a blackout and a delayed video. A lot of mistakes (a lot more than during BTW era). To me it's too late to bring ARTPOP at the top of charts... If third single is a flop, she needs to move on with an ACT II (with big hit songs and strong promo schedule)

She really needs to return at the things she did during TFM era : catchy songs, epic videos, epic performances, great collab...

I have 100% faith in it. Just because things are rough right now doesn't mean the album is done. They haven't even come close to reaching this album's full potential! We're going to get a smash single at some point with this project, I can feel it.

But by saying I believe in ARTPOP, it means I believe in Act II as well, and if they have to move on to it due to underperforming singles or something, then I'll stand behind it just as much as I support ARTPOP.

Basically, I believe in this era, a lot. It has her best music, performances, fashion, and videos (well, based on Applause  :emma: ) yet. ARTPOP is no where close to being over.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived