Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Not Excited For a Gaga/Britney collab

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

There have been many rumors latetly about a possible Gaga/Britney collaboration. And honestly I am not excited. The reason why I am not excited is simply because I don't see Britney contributing much to a song with Gaga. If you are talking about lyrics, I can bet Gaga will write most of the song. If you talk about production, Britney doesn't produce music. And if you talk vocals, well lets just say Britney is more likely to provide something autotuned since she is not a exactly a good singer. And the very thing that used to make Britney great (dancing/performing), is almost non existent anymore.

Finally, I could definitely be wrong since I can't predict the future. I song between these two could actually end up being good or even great. And is not like I am not going to be angry about it if it happens. But I am simply not excited or anticipating this possible collaboration.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I will support Gaga, cause I'm sure she'll do her best but I'm not gonna hold my breath for a Brit-collab either.

Well.. we've just gotta see. I like that lyric BH tweeted. It seems quite fun. We'll never know until we find out it's true and if it's good. I mean BS is a Pop music legend, and Gaga is huge, so it's like Telephone all over again. Two big females collided for one track. It could have major potential. They'll most likely never perform it together though, so..

Laceface

I actually agree with you to be honest. It's all hype and this is kinda the bottom line of it  :golfclap: People just want big names for sales, incl. Interscope - when it's about quality not quantity 

I actually agree with you to be honest. It's all hype and this is kinda the bottom line of it  :golfclap:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Versace

:excuseme: Yea ok wtv , GagaxBS is gonna happen and it will slay the world you'all will  just have to deal :queenga:

Redstreak

It honestly could be a pretty iconic moment.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

aaronyoji

and of course, more than half the responses from those who support it arent even opinions, just b---hy stan gifs and mindless posts about how itll slay and how you should just shut your mouth. smh. this is why the op and even i, arent anticipating this collab, because its not a meeting of the minds, its not in any way a reference to ARTPOP's mission statement, its purely for pop status. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived