Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE POSTER! (post your thoughts)

Phoenix

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Giving me Space Americano teas!!! Inb4 the official doesn't compare to your creation! :nooo:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hell0samuel

I was having a hard time deciding how to write that. It's always in my graphic editing/designing that those small things are hardest to choose how to do them. :D :)

the rest of it is fantastic! i hope Gaga's team see's this!

Phoenix

Giving me Space Americano teas!!! Inb4 the official doesn't compare to your creation! :nooo:

ย 

I hope the official one goes beyond the space. I'm expecting something really good. :Dย 

๐Ÿ’Ž

TimisaMonster

I hope the official one goes beyond the space. I'm expecting something really good. :D

I hope... Even the BTWB poster was underwhelming... Reusing a BTW outtake photo with a cardboard piece of a castle... :awkney:

She's doing the same thing with the poster we have now if that's what she's using... TMB and BTWB pics and Swinefestpose ... Howoriginal :later:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Phoenix

I hope... Even the BTWB poster was underwhelming... Reusing a BTW outtake photo with a cardboard piece of a castle... :awkney:

She's doing the same thing with the poster we have now if that's what she's using... TMB and BTWB pics and Swinefestpose ... Howoriginal :later:

ย 

Agree. BTWBall poster had a good idea, but the castle looked weird + her head above, in the clouds, was a pic we already seen before. She should have done a special photoshoot. Is it that hard to get a special photoshoot for a tour poster, single cover or something. lol :Dย 

Gaga stop using the already used stuff. :D

๐Ÿ’Ž

Archived