Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE promo poster

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

I just can't handle the design. Its so unprofessional. Its looks like photoshop disaster from a ten year old. I mean, the main photo is taken at Swinefest by accident, and the BTWB photos are not relevant?! 

Why did she not take a professional photoshoot. I mean, its a WOLRD TOUR. You can't come with this?! I see some fan made designs which are exactly what ARTPOP is and need to be. The promo videos for the artRAVE are alsof so unprofessional. 

Official: 
ArtRAVE_The_ARTPOP_Ball.jpg

Official promo video worldwide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5tXpqLTerU

Fanmande promo poster:361248782.png

Fanmande promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwnGFRr8yo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

ARTPOP is the basic watered down era, haven't you heard :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She's in the middle of designing the official poster?

People like you, demanding and complaining, are the reasons she feels depressed :awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

HighwayFantasy

She's in the middle of designing the official poster?

People like you, demanding and complaining, are the reasons she feels depressed :awkney:

No please don't say this :( I know this is not Gaga, but this is Interscope i think. I truly care about here and stand by her. But i just don't agree with this promo designs. Its just FEEDBACK no critic.. well..maybe a little...but still...:P

Didymus

tumblr_m7fzwo8hMM1rs7206.gif

It's funny because it's true

ARTPOP is the basic watered down era, haven't you heard :lolgaga:

just wait and you'll realize how this is important..every pic are a vital roots to the artRave... 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The fanmade poster is AMAZING

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

No please don't say this :( I know this is not Gaga, but this is Interscope i think. I truly care about here and stand by her. But i just don't agree with this promo designs. Its just FEEDBACK no critic.. well..maybe a little...but still...:P

I agree, this promo design is crap, but bear in mind, its a temporary thing :p

Signature loading… 👹🖤

PoshLife

Jesus Christ, this place gets NEGATIVE at night. This is the third morning in a row I've woken up to someone whining and everyone agreeing with them.

The official poster is beautiful and is SO in-line with what ARTPOP is about. It's an explosion of color, it's exciting, it's a bit off-putting, it's whimsical, it's artistic, and it pays homage to past eras. It's similar to the ARTPOP album cover in that regard. Everything that's happened with ARTPOP so far indicated the poster would be like this. I don't understand why you're all having trouble getting her vision for this era when she's demonstrated it so many times by now :huh:

The fanmade version, on the other hand, is just one photo with text on it. Yet you all like it more :lmao: I can't believe you're all saying it's better, it's not Gaga at all :wtf:

ChasingGhosts

We've already established its a temp one and she shot a proper one with Terry at some planetarium :awkney: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived