Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Her next album should be a greatest hits

carrot stick

Featured Posts

carrot stick

Lots of singers like Kelly Clarkson and P!nk have released them and Gaga has way more hits than they did. The good part is that she gets lots of publicity, with less pressure, and the GP are reminded how great and influential she is. She can include a couple of new singles on it as well. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Yeah but Kelly Clarkson and P!nk have been in the game for a lot longer than Gaga :laughga: I don't think Gaga has enough "hits" for a full album yet to be honest :shrug: I say give it about 10 years :sweat:

DrewStevens

Kelly Clarkson and P!nk have been in the music scene for a long time and they have more songs. Gaga's career is very young

I guess it would be fun. I have the title 'V' or 'Gaga V' stuck in my head for the next album, and seeing how Gaga would execute a greatest hits album would be exciting. If she had released ARTPOP later as a fifth album, it would make for a smashing greatest hits era. The self-referential Applause performances and deeply personal tracks paired with her typical pre-choruses, choruses and bridges would interest a lot of people I think.

But I'd like her to wait it out until about 2018 or so. She's still churning out new ideas and it would feel like a step back to release a greatest hits when she's in her artistic prime. 

Bellatrix

Yeah but Kelly Clarkson and P!nk have been in the game for a lot longer than Gaga :laughga: I don't think Gaga has enough "hits" for a full album yet to be honest :shrug: I say give it about 10 years :sweat:

:tea:

Elizabeth

Nah, I don't think she's been around nearly long enough for a greatest hits. Maybe in like 10 years. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived