💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Is Mary Jane Holland single material?

JEWRJEWR

Is Mary Jane Holland single material?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mary Jane Holland single material?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, But Id preffer another song to be single.

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

what does single material even mean though, i hear songs on the radio about popping molly and ripping women's asses into two, with terribly written melodies and passe breakdowns. if mary jane holland isnt single material then im glad it isnt tbh. 

JEWRJEWR

Every song on the album is "single material" because that's just the way the album was made.

Not really, I dont want J&D or Swine to be single. They are just not meant to be

Fear, she's the mother of violence

MikeyMoonShine

what does single material even mean though, i hear songs on the radio about popping molly and ripping women's asses into two, with terribly written melodies and passe breakdowns. if mary jane holland isnt single material then im glad it isnt tbh. 

good point, I never understood the success of that song. The hype/controversy sure but the fact so many bought and actually liked that awful trash.  :Chica:

Pain of fame1

Yees, it is a very radio friendly song, AND GAGA TOLD FANS IT WAS GOING TO BE A SINGLE SO...

Bellatrix

Yees, it is a very radio friendly song, AND GAGA TOLD FANS IT WAS GOING TO BE A SINGLE SO...

Gaga has said a lot of things :)

Tommy Monster

well, if she wanted to end up her career definitely, this would be even better choice than MTN :lolgaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived