Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MrMortormouth speaks out

cometoogg

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

All he said was true but it's all a bit dramatic. We don't know what happens behind the scenes. At this point all we can do is wait patiently for things to pick up again.

And i know that Gaga is depressed and stuff but she could at least tell us whether we're geting or not the f*cking video!

I really don't see Gaga as being depressed. I know that that is the common assumption, but I think she looks really happy and just more into living her life and being happy in her relationship. Maybe she is honestly enjoying this break since all of the chaos in her career has happened. She did say that she was made to come back to the scene while she still was not ready.

I have considered that she is depressed from being on this forum, but I really think she is not.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

But he didn't lie so :whitney:

A bit dramatic, but in the spirit of this fan base. 

Being signed to a major is harder when it comes to releasing random content because they control and own everything.

I am hoping she is, indeed, working behind the scenes. But IMO she needs fresh, new exciting blood. There are young designers and techies out there who would kill to be working with her. They are not on LM.com, however.

And the app needs to be used properly or relaunched. 

Let's hope Bobby and co can help her get on top of things.

Microscope

Well, Gaga did say the wait will be worth it so be patient. :coffee: I have faith in Gaga and she did say that this year would be the start of the ARTPOP era. Shes got some problems behind the scenes, give her time and let her deal with it. +I'm pretty sure shes working on the video right now (her post on LM.com)... so just be patient... :queenga:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

No, but she's said numerous times, they are things out of her control. She's trying to regroup everything so when she does start again, it's planned and well put together instead of rushing again and making us meltdown even more :toofunny:

I just find it rude of him is all. I feel like true fans no that this is killing Gaga, so they should be more compassionate about her situation and chill out.

I just lost a lot of respect for him after watching this :ohwell:

''true fans'' what is a true fan?  :coffee: This has gone to far. MrMortormouth said the truth. Gaga need to something soon. Even do many of us will wait until she is ready! But we need something soon. I need Gaga to slay my life again! Like she did 6 month ago!  :gaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived