💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MrMortormouth speaks out

cometoogg

Featured Posts

Has anyone thought that the DWUW video was scrapped bc maybe Gaga's team thought working with a rapist might be bad?

Two rapists*****

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

He's an ass

and WTF is wrong with something of you'll, one video gets delayed and that means ARTPOP is over smh some of you'll are pathetic 

*One video gets delayed and Gaga's been off the radar since the end of last year. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with wondering whether Gaga herself has moved on already. There's still the tour coming up and all, and we know Gaga's working on stuff, but come on, it's been so long that it's normal for people to be wondering if she's done with it. :sweat:

LaLuna

I refuse to have a meltdown over something as trivial as Gaga not doing enough promo for ARTPOP, there are things in life more important than that. That said, I sincerely think something's going on that we don't know about. I mean come on, do you really think Gaga, someone who lives and breathes her art and who's worked so hard to get where she is would deliberately neglect something she put so much of herself into? 

I'm not saying she has nothing to do with the fact that we still have no third single, that we never got to see the DWUW video, etc. But there's something going on. We know she fired her manager. But maybe it's more than that :shrug:

unfortunately, I have to agree. 

Though I don't get why some people say others need to "re evaluate" their lives just because they care about the current situation. I think its understandable for many fans to have little occasional meltdowns or feel personally upset/down about this era. Most fans have been following Gaga for years or specifically been on this site and made hundreds/thousands of posts or have been lurking for ages. So, I don't think anybody needs to "re evaluate" their lives or that they have no life if they care about a pop star cause tbh you're on Gagadaily and lots of people here have dedicated a large sum of their time to the gags. 

Jewels n Drugs

I dont think that ARTPOP is over but i do agree with almost everything tbh. I wish Gaga would speak to us and say exactly what is going on tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

FGGrayson

He basically summed up the entire situation, and I'm so glad this is coming from a huge fan who has actually spoken with her. I miss the days of the hustle and bustle. I know she's mentioned that she has things she's working on, but the album has been sitting on the shelves for three months and even the campaign leading up to it was sparse. There's no need for so much silence.

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

FGGrayson

gaga said the wait will be worth it

gaga also said ticket prices would be cheaper, that dwuw video exists, that venus was the second single, that we were gonna vote on second single, and that she was coming for carlys record and that every song on ARTPOP was potential radio hits

oh God! PREACH IT!! It is her fault if we do not believe her anymore, she needs to step it up & be responsible for what she said/did

Michelle

unfortunately, I have to agree. 

Though I don't get why some people say others need to "re evaluate" their lives just because they care about the current situation. I think its understandable for many fans to have little occasional meltdowns or feel personally upset/down about this era. Most fans have been following Gaga for years or specifically been on this site and made hundreds/thousands of posts or have been lurking for ages. So, I don't think anybody needs to "re evaluate" their lives or that they have no life if they care about a pop star cause tbh you're on Gagadaily and lots of people here have dedicated a large sum of their time to the gags. 

Thank you.I find it obnoxious when people say that..I get what they ARE TRYING To say but this is a fan site where people TALK ABOUT their fav and that means meltodowns ..blah blah.This IS The place for that because that is why most if not all are here.I am one who isn't waiting every second for something but it really is becoming disappointing and even though we are patient it really is becoming annoying.,.....People need to understand that fans are going to feel this way and it's understandable and has nothing to do with "re evaluating  your life" because this site is for discussing/meltdown/b---hing/whatever the hell ..

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

FGGrayson

Thank you.I find it obnoxious when people say that..I get what they ARE TRYING To say but this is a fan site where people TALK ABOUT their fav and that means meltodowns ..blah blah.This IS The place for that because that is why most if not all are here.I am one who isn't waiting every second for something but it really is becoming disappointing and even though we are patient it really is becoming annoying.,.....People need to understand that fans are going to feel this way and it's understandable and has nothing to do with "re evaluating  your life" because this site is for discussing/meltdown/b---hing/whatever the hell ..

PREACH IT!!  :whitney:

We are all just bored and addicted to this fanbase.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TimisaMonster

When Mr.Motormouth is expressing the blackout frustration...you know it's really bad :awkney: He's the only one who had the balls to make a video and talk to Gaga as if she were right in front of him :udidnt: We all know how he was fanning over the album when it was about to be released, so he and all of us are coming from a place of wanting to see Gaga in the forefront again with the ARTPOP promo campaign...

I understand Gaga made her announcement and I'm not 100% sure he knows about GGD or that she announced about how hard she's working, but...that announcement was made a while ago too...things still have yet to happen. She should've made the announcement and then a day or two later come out with more information like she did with Gagavision and released it minutes later! 

Based on the pics we got, we see she's preparing A LOT, but it wouldn't hurt to just give us a release date or announcement for the 3rd single...doesn't mean the video has to come out the same day...:shrug: If she doesn't do something quick this album era is gonna seriously suffer! 

Mr.Motormouth...go head man! :applause:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

gaga said the wait will be worth it

gaga also said ticket prices would be cheaper, that dwuw video exists, that venus was the second single, that we were gonna vote on second single, and that she was coming for carlys record and that every song on ARTPOP was potential radio hits

Ooooops...all the :tea: just spilled all over the thread :teehee:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Agree with him 100%! ARTPOP is the waiting era. I feel like february 2013 all over again, we don't even have the video of the 2nd single and people are hoping for act ii? i don't see it hapening at all! And i know that Gaga is depressed and stuff but she could at least tell us whether we're geting or not the f*cking video! And there's the ArtRave, i mean, i love gaga's tours but i just think that now is not the right time to go out on tour! It looks like when Gaga is planing a tour she kinda forget about the current era, remember MTN? and now ARTPOP is the one in that position! It has so much potential... :(

Ooooops...all the :tea: just spilled all over the thread :teehee:

Somebody needs to wake Gaga up! C'mon b---h get the f*ck outta goat and come back to earth! we need ya! :( :/

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived