Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MrMortormouth speaks out

cometoogg

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

I understand his point since it's been 2 months of pretty much nothing, but I've been saying this for a while, and I repeat it: If your life is so Gaga dependant that you actually have meltdowns over a pop star, then you probably have to re-evaluate a couple of things in your life. Like dude, go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Perhaps Gaga will release something once you've returned.

thatfoxyfeeling

I couldn't agree more with what he said and I'm glad he has spoken about the current situation with ARTPOP. He is being sincere and honest, because it's sad to see that we as fans aren't experiencing ARTPOP as we expected it to be. :tea:

Phoenix

Another LM Meltdown. -.-'

Is it that hard to wait a little. It's a little hard, I know, but It'll be worth it. All of you want Gaga to constantly do stuff. 
Give her a break, she's planning this one out. I'd rather wait a little bit and get something good instead of getting new stuff every weak and it's in "low quality". 

I understand his point since it's been 2 months of pretty much nothing, but I've been saying this for a while, and I repeat it: If your life is so Gaga dependant that you actually have meltdowns over a pop star, then you probably have to re-evaluate a couple of things in your life. Like dude, go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Perhaps Gaga will release something once you've returned.

tumblr_mv3lchQPLi1rjmaifo1_500.gif

no lies detected

Enjoy ****in' ARTPOP instead of making it the worst experience ever. 

💎

GagaMyBlood95

he's having one of our typical ggd meltdowns :lmao:

but he's right, this era is so boring :roll:

yeah :noparty:

TheFame Monster

I agree with him, but a getting a single every two months. That's too short and why BTW only lasted 6 months from release. At least we know ARTPOP will outlast BTW

Not people calling THAT a meltdown :lmao: He's being realistic, not melting down... A meltdown includes drama, there was none in that video

djBuffoon

ryanmonster92

And this is the fan that Gaga talked to and was so nice to on that British talkshow. **** him. He's just mad since he can't do anything with his YouTube channel without her. Ungrateful little ****.

His videos are also annoying as hell :awkney:

You are just pressed you couldn't do that lol Please record a video of yourself ranting

DanceInTheFlames

I hate to start jumping on this whole bandwagon, but we have to all admit it's true. Regardless of your stance on the issue, you cannot deny that it's strange what is happening this era so far. In the end this certainly isn't what Gaga was promising the album and experience to be. No shade or hate towards Gaga, it's just clear that this era has gotten off to a VERY rocky start. And I mostly just feel bad for Gaga, because obviously this wasn't what she wanted/was planning. 

DrewStevens

He is right in some things. I know she is making something but if she is coming back with the mediocre promo she can say goodbye for this moment

codymonster

You are just pressed you couldn't do that lol Please record a video of yourself ranting

I'm not pressed about that at all tho :rip: :rip: I was upset cause I thought he'd be more supportive of her during this rough time for her :awkney:

And I do find ranting videos really annoying, like I said in my post.. So why the hell would I make one :rip: :later:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived