💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

MrMortormouth speaks out

cometoogg

Featured Posts

geopang

Let us be honest. A LOT of stuff he said was somewhat correct. Especially about the Volume 2. Like can everybody have a damn seat. Cause we are not getting Vol 2 anytime soon, least to say get it at all. Overall i think he is meaning to say, "Gaga, please focus on this Album and its promo and actually follow through with this whole concept, because as of right now it is falling apart." Thats my interpretation. And i agree mostly. However maybe the manner he introduced it in was a little brash. Altogether i love Mrmortormouth and i cant stand people that shade him.

However... I do suggest he take down this video. As much as people deserve to speak their mind, i just really cant with the recent outbursts of negativity, and i really wouldnt want Gaga to have to be seeing stuff like this daily. I dont know... I guess it is what it is, but i really feel as if this video should just be kinda removed, as we dont even know what Gaga is planning for a comeback, and we dont all have the behind closed doors knowledge of whats going on with Gaga and the team.

Thats all i have to say.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

And this is the fan that Gaga talked to and was so nice to on that British talkshow. **** him. He's just mad since he can't do anything with his YouTube channel without her. Ungrateful little ****.

His videos are also annoying as hell :awkney:

Wow. That was just plain out rude. His videos are actually hilarious. And all he is doing is simply showing his love and support for Gaga by questioning if everything is alright and for her to somewhat figure out this whole situation so she can remain on track with this whole album concept... Maybe it was a little harsh way of saying it, but you can tell he is concerned for her. I just dont see the need of your rude comments tbh.

I understand his point since it's been 2 months of pretty much nothing, but I've been saying this for a while, and I repeat it: If your life is so Gaga dependant that you actually have meltdowns over a pop star, then you probably have to re-evaluate a couple of things in your life. Like dude, go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Perhaps Gaga will release something once you've returned.

gagaconvert

Have people just forgotten about all the trouble she's had with her management and stuff? THAT IS WHY THE SCHEDULING AND PROMO HAS BEEN OFF, people. Oh my lord. OBVIOUSLY Gaga is aware of all this **** and has SAID HERSELF that she is working so so so hard to get things back on track as soon as possible. These things take TIME, especially for an artist like Gaga who wants (and needs) to realise her artistic visions to the full. I wish people would just back off and wait patiently. Put yourself in her shoes...you'd be devastated knowing that you're keeping your fans waiting yet being largely powerless to do anything about it or speed up the process. Cut her some slack already, and enough with all these negative posts that continue to point out the ****ing obvious like 'oh we haven't had a video since August'. EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS, and most of all Gaga herself!! You think she's doing this on purpose?! And stop telling her to re-evaluate or get things going - SHE IS IN THE PROCESS OF DOING IT! As Gaga said herself, the wait will be worth it.

I understand his point since it's been 2 months of pretty much nothing, but I've been saying this for a while, and I repeat it: If your life is so Gaga dependant that you actually have meltdowns over a pop star, then you probably have to re-evaluate a couple of things in your life. Like dude, go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Perhaps Gaga will release something once you've returned.

Haha this is true. And important tbh

gaga said the wait will be worth it

gaga also said ticket prices would be cheaper, that dwuw video exists, that venus was the second single, that we were gonna vote on second single, and that she was coming for carlys record and that every song on ARTPOP was potential radio hits

codymonster

Wow. That was just plain out rude. His videos are actually hilarious. And all he is doing is simply showing his love and support for Gaga by questioning if everything is alright and for her to somewhat figure out this whole situation so she can remain on track with this whole album concept... Maybe it was a little harsh way of saying it, but you can tell he is concerned for her. I just dont see the need of your rude comments tbh.

I agree, my comment could have been nicer. But, at the same time, I feel he is at a place where he could have sided with Gaga, cause she's admitted several times things went wrong and she's working so hard to get back on track, and he has a platform that could have been used to help her out. I'm just really disappointed that he's getting on the let's rush Gaga bandwagon, when she's trying so hard for us.

But I do stand by what i said earlier. I think he is ungrateful.

4:29 :deadbanana:

I agree with him. He was pretty respectful with his opinion and he's right. I understand that there's stuff being created in the background, but she's completely neglected the promotion for this era and it's annoying and disappointing. Simply saying that the wait will be worth it doesn't excuse it. 

nath4gaga

No lies told. 6 Months without a video... when we're meant to be in the middle of an era. Performances were sporadic and of different songs, one song as a whole was not pushed, I mean I know there's the whole behind the scenes thing but we started the era off with a bang and everything just dropped off steadily since then. We get no candids, she's done virtually no interviews, wtf is going on. This is not a meltdown, all my facilities are still fully functioning I just think this era is such a mess seriously.

Has anyone thought that the DWUW video was scrapped bc maybe Gaga's team thought working with a rapist might be bad?

That's what a lot of people think but who knows... Gaga girl honestly just release Onion Girl, Temple, Brooklyn Nights, Red Flame, Gaze, and In Like With You :awkney:

I don't want a video. Just release songs you already have done sitting in that pretty folder of yours :emma:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived