💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Song Sounds Eerily Similar to Applause

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

EnigmaGypsyBoy

What the?¿?¿?¿? I don't think gaga should get worked up about it though because it is just a shampoo commercial jingle after all.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

right? :udidnt:

I'm not going insane then :udidnt:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

ChavaWM

Listen to Chris Lake's older stuff, it all has this cheerful sound

Been listening to his music before I knew who Gaga was

Whispering

There is a commercial out for Nissan cars and the first part sounds like some part of Applause. The first time I saw it, the thought ran through my mind that I couldn't believe Nissan was using a song Kia had used. :)

Maybe using Applause in the Kia commercial started a new synth sound that's being used for other commercials now. Marketing studies could have determined that it was a sound that got people's attention.

paganpoetry

The original synth is more crisp and clean but nothing is original so it's not a big deal

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

ladygaga1984

Honestly, this is worse that Roar/Brave or even BTW/EY. 

Drag away.

Funny for you to say that when Lady Gaga shamelessly copied the intro on Do What You Want from another artist...check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky_B7vyGIAc

MonsterMum

Funny for you to say that when Lady Gaga shamelessly copied the intro on Do What You Want from another artist...check it out:

Their own words: 

Hey guys.....so we were a little confused finding a ton of emails this morning asking if we had collaborated with Lady Gaga and asking if she sampled our song *The Deep* in her new single "Do what you want". Truth is we heard nothing about it. We've listened Gaga's song, and it is definitely not a sample or a copy of The Deep, and we think the songs don't sound alike in any way (go listen and you guys decide) Anyways, our record comes out in 10 days. Get excited 

*cheers* - J and Tony

Edit: posted 21st Oct 2013 on their FB

Archived